TIBCO Software is seeking an experienced Software Architect to help lead the software development effort for one of two new development teams in Ireland.
We are strengthening our existing Products and Technology (P&T) team in Europe by establishing a new development hub in Ireland and your role will be pivotal in working with Senior Leadership in helping to build and lead this effort. This strategically important team will help us move our most important products faster forward in our cloud native efforts. The team will be responsible for full stack development efforts and will be exposed to several different products in the TIBCO portfolio.
Focus for this team will be a number of cross-functional roles with all of the competencies needed to build a feature from specification through implementation to test. The team will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting products they develop, ongoing code maintenance, and assisting our Support team with bug fixes and troubleshooting.
The team will be divided in two subteams with one manager each. In total there will be about 15-20 employees in the two teams. This role would play an extremely important part in one of these teams.
What You'll Do
- Take active part in development and work on technically especially challenging / complex development stories
- Specify technical and non-functional requirements (e.g. security, scalability, robustness)
- Provide guidance and support to other team members on concrete implementation tasks
- Define and monitor performance KPIs
- Transfer architectural know-how to other developers
- Conduct code reviews on advanced and sensitive change set domains
Who You Are
- Several years of experience in designing and implementing software architectures
- Successful experience as mentor for new employees
- Excellent technical skills in several programming languages
- Hands-on mentality, Can-do attitude, Team spirit, drive and vision
- Communicative & solution-oriented personality
- Experienced (senior) software developer with drive and clear goals
- Passion for transferring your own knowledge through mentoring and coaching
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.