Product Overview- Mashery was born out of key business needs in the market to enable faster app development and partner growth, provide better more secure API performance, and deliver data-powered insights. We help customers launch their API programs quickly to get new products and services to market faster, and connect with business partners more easily to foster innovation and expand routes to market. We can also deliver successful API performance with integrated security, and ensure that analytics and a performance dashboard help users understand what works, what doesn’t, and how to determine what data sets will be valuable.
Role Overview- We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea- driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities Report to the director engineering, Mashery And API Exchange Primarily involved with product development, maintenance and testing in agile and traditional development methodologies. Collaborate with stakeholders to design, extend and maintain software. Periodically interact with customers to understand their requirements and implement in product
Who You Are
- 12+ years of experience with Take full ownership and responsibilities of features and parts of the product to design and evolve the product Innovate
- Prototype and recommend new technologies for the product Form close collaboration with peers and partners to lead and develop features for the product
- 8+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in building and debugging distributed systems with being conversant with multi-threading and distributed scaled architecture in Core Java, JPA, Spring,OSGi, Java web, Java EE and at least one RDBMS.
- 4+ years of monitoring and optimizing code to be performant
- 5+ years of experience in web standards and frameworks like HTTP, SAML, OpenID, Secure web, ReST
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud and container technologies like AWS, Docker and Kubernetes is desired Demonstrates good experience and understanding of micros-services architecture and 12 factor applications
- Ability to code in shell scripts, Ruby and Golang will be a plus.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.