Product Overview- Tibco BusinessConnect https://www.tibco.com/products/tibco-businessconnect
Role Overview- Architect Become part of BusinessConnect engineering team. Individual contributor role involving technical leadership; Java based product development, maintenance and testing; Work area could be any of Server side Core Java development, Web Development (Angular/JS) or Cloud technologies based on internal priorities and requirements. Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the product requirements. Bug fixing and maintenance of existing products and implementations. Design and implement for system performance and scalability. Take module ownership and lead smaller teams on issue analysis and implementation. Work closely with QA team and product management. Stay up-to-date with on-going technology trends in the industry and willingness to work on PoCs involving some of them.
What You'll Do
- Proven work experience in development of features for an enterprise
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing BusinessConnect product suite
- Be an independent contributor and develop high quality production ready software.
- Own all aspects of implementation for features, from design to development, deployment to production, support and maintenance.
- Be a proponent for efficient and high-quality software development practices, unit testing and coding standards.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Demonstrate self-starter behavior and a desire to tackle hard technical problems
- Excellent teamwork and communication with team members including Engineering Management, other Architects, Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Technical Documentation Writers, Product Managers, and Project Managers
- Experience in Agile software development using SCRUM . A Bachelors or Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects or an equivalent qualification / experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience Hands-on experience in following areas.
- Proficient understanding of Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Web Applications
- Good understanding of REST services, JSON, XML
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.
- Experience in cloud providers like Amazon Web Serivces, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud will be a plus
- Experience on source control and build tools such as SVN, Git, Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes on cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/ GCP will be a plus
- Experience implementing/designing Microservices based systems
- Experience working with UI framework Angular will be a plus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills. Thread-dump Analysis - deadlock detection etc.
Who You Are
10+ years of relevant work experience Bachelors or Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects or an equivalent qualification / experience
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.