This position is a truly awesome opportunity to work in a group of highly motivated and skilled team members. You will be exposed to the very latest cutting edge cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Prometheus, Elastic Search, Golang, Docker, Helm, etc) and Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
In this Web UI Cloud Architect position, the candidate will be part of the Cloud Infrastructure Development team.
In this team, the candidate will be responsible for managing subscriptions, authentication, authorizations, teams for the TIBCO products in the cloud.
What You'll Do
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.Own, drive and evolve architecture pieces of TIBCO Subscriber Cloud Web UI
- Design, create and implement frontend web applications using Angular
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to make the application easy and intuitive to use
- Collaborate with frontend, backend and QA team members
- Participate in Agile development
- Mentor junior engineers which may include performing code reviews
Who You Are
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of relevant hands-on industry experience
- Strong experience debugging frontend code using browser dev tools, writing and working with REST APIs
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with bootstrap and responsive design.
- Working knowledge of Git and Subversion
- Good oral and written communication skills
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.