What You'll Do
- Become part of Business Events product engineering team
- Individual contributor role involving technical leadership
- Java based product development, maintenance and testing
- Work area could be any of Server side Core Java development, Web Development (Angular/JS) or Cloud technologies based on internal priori>es and requirements.
- Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) soMware based upon the product requirements.
- Bug ﬁxing and maintenance of existing products and implementations.
- Design and implement for system performance and scalability. 8.
- Take module ownership and lead smaller teams on issue analysis and implementation.
- Work closely with QA team and product management
- Stay up-to-date with on-going technology trends in the industry and willingness to work on PoCs involving some of them.
- Periodically interact with prospects/customers to understand their requirements and implement in the product.
- . Document new features, enhancements and follow release processes.
Who You Are
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
10+ years of relevant work experience
Must have expertise in the following areas
1. Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
2. Distributed Computing Architecture and pa]erns
3. Hands-on Java Server side programming
4. Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
5. Hands-on Multi-threading and Lock and Concurrency APIs
6. Thread-dump Analysis - deadlock detection etc.
7. Performance Analysis
Good to have experience in several but not necessarily in all of these areas:
1. Distributed Frameworks (Apache Zookeeper/Cassandra/Apache Ignite)
2. Server side APIs and technologies such as Json, XML, HTTP, Tomcat, Messaging (JMS / MQ etc), JDBC, connection pooling
3. Databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL
4. Eclipse plug-in development and UI
5. Web technologies: Tomcat, Angular, Springboot
6. Cloud : Docker, Amazon AWS, Kubernetes 7. Scrip>ng : Perl, python, shell 8. Build tools: Ant, Maven
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.