The Analytics Forum (TAF), presented by Spotfire®, is the analytics industry gathering of the year. This three-day digital event, from September 19-21, 2023, will feature the latest megatrends and technologies transforming the analytics and data management landscape. You won’t want to miss out.
Last year’s event (TAF22) saw over 4,000 registrants learning cutting-edge Spotfire techniques and practical use cases from our experts and customers across 40 sessions. This year will be just as exciting. At TAF 2023, you can extend your network, strengthen your analytics skills, compete for Hackathon glory, and push the data analytics industry forward with insights that lead to better actions. Register for free for #TheAnalyticsForum!
From Insight to Action
This year’s TAF theme is Analytics for Insight and Action.
Analytics, driven by high-quality data, gives you insight into business processes, customer behavior, operations, and so much more. With the right insights, you can take informed and effective actions. Better decision-making and improved business outcomes will be yours—but only if you attend!
Don’t miss out on the Spotfire leadership team’s vision for the future of analytics and data science. General sessions will include:
- “Spotfire Launch! Visual Analytics for Insight and Action”
- “What’s New and Next in Analytics, AI, & Data Science for the Energy Sector”
- “Spotfire: The Art of the Possible, Insights for Sustainability, and What’s Next”
- “From Vision to Reality: Analytics for Insight and Action with Dr. Spotfire”
Keynote from TULP Interactive
We’re excited to announce a fireside chat with Jan Willem Tulp, Founder of TULP Interactive, and Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer at Spotfire—detailing the exciting possibilities of data visualizations.
Check out more of his most recent work at TULP Interactive.
Exciting Breakout Sessions
At TAF, you’ll get to enjoy practical, how-to breakouts led by Spotfire data science and analytics experts, including:
- “Spotfire Geoanalytics: Spatial Insights and Inference”
- “What’s Trending in Natural Language Processing and Large Language Models”
- “Enterprise-Scale Data Science Lifecycle”
- “Analytic Transparency: Creating Trust with Explainability and Model Monitoring”
TAF will feature informative, innovation-focused breakout sessions by industry leaders like Enel Green Power and Thermal Generation, Enertel, Moderna, NUHS, Riteway, and S&P Global, among others. These leaders will share their experiences, taking you on deep dives into how analytics insights and actions are transforming their organizations and improving outcomes in sessions like:
- “Extending Spotfire: How O&G Operators and Finance Orgs Gain Reservoir Insights”
- “Digitalization and Analytics in Life Sciences and at Moderna”
- “Enel Green Power and Thermal Generation Remote Predictive Diagnostic Innovations”
Trailblazing Spotfire Hackathon
Calling all hackers! The ever-popular Spotfire Hackathon is back! Get ready to challenge your analytics skills for the greater good. The theme of this year’s Hackathon is “Mapping food deserts in the Houston Texas area.” Geospatial analytics has historically been used to gain insights for public health, and participants will be equipped to study, analyze, and map Houston-area food deserts to help policymakers improve Houston’s public health. The 24-hour, self-paced hackathon is not just to benefit the public. Winning Hackathon participants can receive prizes and the opportunity for public recognition, and all participants gain the satisfaction that comes from using advanced analytics for social good.
Register for TAF 2023
Ready to learn from other peers and experts about the technology you love the most? Register for free today. We can’t wait to see you online in September! Follow our event hashtag #TheAnalyticsForum on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay updated.