TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF), is the analytics industry gathering of the year. This three-day digital event, from June 13-15, 2022 will feature the latest innovations and technologies transforming the analytics and data management landscape. TAF is the ideal platform to enhance your skills, extend your network, and push the data analytics industry forward!
Last year’s TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF21) was a big success. This year’s TAF will continue as a digital event. That means an even deeper line-up of amazing speakers, content, and engagement that is accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Your Top 5 Reasons for Attending TAF
Our curated agenda features a stellar lineup of inspiring guest speakers, TIBCO product experts, practical customer success stories, and multiple product training opportunities to enhance your skills. Want more? At TAF, you will:
- Hear directly from TIBCO leadership on what’s new and what’s next in analytics, data science, and data management technology.
- Get inspired by industry experts who will freely share their vision, talent, and passion.
- Advance your career and enhance your skills with TIBCO Spotfire and TIBCO WebFOCUS workshops at multiple proficiency levels. Each session is expert-backed for users who want to do more with their data!
- Connect with your peers and forge new relationships with others that share an interest in data and analytics. And connect with TIBCO experts and industry colleagues on a wide range of topics including advanced data science, modelOps, and streaming analytics.
- Have fun! Challenge yourself in the popular Spotfire Hackathon for a chance to win prizes!*
Meet our Guest Speakers
Meet two of those stellar guest speakers:
“A Conversation on Human-centered AI” by Ben Shneiderman, Emeritus Distinguished Professor, University of Maryland
Ben is a fellow of the AAAS, ACM, IEEE, NAI, and the Visualization Academy and a Member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering in recognition of his pioneering contributions to human-computer interaction and information visualization. His newest book on human-centered AI was published in February 2022 by Oxford University Press.
“A Fireside Chat on Visual Analytics” by Nadieh Bremer, Data Visualization Artist, Visual Cinnamon
Nadieh graduated as an astronomer and started working as a data scientist before finding her true passion in data visualization. Named 2017’s “Best Individual” in the Information is Beautiful Awards, she’s created visualizations and art for Google News Lab, Sony Music, UNICEF, the New York Times, and UNESCO.
Plus, TIBCO Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell, TIBCO Chief Operating Officer Matt Quinn, and TIBCO product experts and data scientists will share their expertise and vision.
Calling All Hackers
The always-popular Spotfire Hackathon also returns to this year’s TAF. Ready to show off your Spotfire skills? Solve a new fascinating renewable energy data challenge at this year’s self-paced Hackathon. There will be prizes. And glory. Capacity is limited and registration is required so don’t wait to register.
Check out this feature story on last year’s Hackathon winners.
Claim the Future
According to IDC, 87 percent of CXOs declare that becoming a more intelligent enterprise is a top priority. Increasing investment in analytics bears this out. The TIBCO Analytics Forum delivers actionable insights and training designed to help you and your organization leverage these trends while helping shape the future of data analytics and data management.
* Spotfire Hackathon is open to US and Canada residents only.