As we approach the end of the year, we look back on the successes achieved in 2021. Given the wealth of enhancements and new products TIBCO has announced this year, we want to offer a recap of 2021 innovations to the TIBCO Connected Intelligence platform.
The Connect Portfolio’s Multiple Innovations Spark Growth and Industry Recognition from Four Analysts
Here are some of the most exciting innovations we showcased this year for the TIBCO Cloud Integration platform:
- Automation by Anyone: Simple, self-service, wizard-driven automation for front-line users streamlines inefficient manual processes in days or hours, empowers business users to seamlessly access and process business data, and augment automated processes with human ingenuity.
- Connected Business Accelerators: Speeds time to market for new integrations with packaged offerings that are easy to access within an embedded marketplace. The TIBCO Cloud Integration marketplace includes accelerators, apps, and connector offers provided by TIBCO as well as our vast partner and customer ecosystem.
- AI-driven experience: Advance your data integration initiatives with smart data mapping that simplifies field mapping between any data source with an AI-powered smart mapper, reducing the learning curve to correctly map data sources, and reducing risk by avoiding costly manual mapping errors.
Additional CONNECT product announcements:
- TIBCO Cloud™ API Management, a new offering that builds on existing TIBCO Cloud Mashery capabilities to go beyond traditional API Management by providing full lifecycle API management with seamless extensions into the broader TIBCO Cloud ecosystem. This vision is further realized by new features that create a more seamless and collaborative development experience across TIBCO Cloud including in-line proxy orchestration and a revamped API mock and modeler with native OAS and Async API support.
- TIBCO Cloud Messaging now includes TIBCO EMS, which allows users to migrate their EMS applications to the TIBCO Cloud for easier manageability and scale. TIBCO also introduced EMS X, which helps customers reduce the cost of on-premises and public cloud deployments through two new message store options using TIBCO FTL and TIBCO ActiveSpaces.
- TIBCO Cloud now delivers a powerful new experience that drives the connected business—with one central interface which enables all users to create personalized, customizable experiences for any enterprise roles and skills. Whether technical or non-technical, each user can have personalized views, notifications, and reports, with easy access to a quick pulse check of all running apps and services.
The Unify Portfolio Highlights Breakthroughs in Data Integration and Lays the Foundation for the Future of Data Fabric
Enhancements in the Unify portfolio address organizations’ data management challenges head-on, empowering the business to assemble an agile data fabric, unrestricted by siloed data, on any cloud platform.
- TIBCO DQ will become the new data quality product family, through an evolution of our current data quality offerings, significantly enhancing current capabilities available throughout the TIBCO data fabric with built-in AI and ML to automate quality, detection, monitoring, and anomaly resolution. Data quality monitoring capabilities help data engineers oversee data quality across all sources and support automated remediation and fully audited business user-centric workflows, creating clean, harmonized, and consistent sets of business-ready enterprise data. And cloud-native container support and SaaS offerings help users deploy data quality in any public, private, or on-premises cloud.
- TIBCO EBX® productivity innovations include low-code scripting and a streamlined configuration, smart match and merge of data processes, and extended integration with new development APIs. A new data processing engine enables a wider breadth of use cases, supporting rapid processing of large data volumes.
- TIBCO Data Virtualization delivers upgrades that make virtualized data more easily accessible in the cloud and on-premises. New features deliver a one-click search of the virtualized data catalog that allows any business user to discover and access data in seconds. And the new TIBCO Data Virtualization self-service web user-interface empowers citizen data engineers to prepare and transform data with an agile, web-based, low-code user experience that enables faster, smarter decisions.
This year, the Unify portfolio also achieved exciting recognition and accolades. TIBCO EBX® was named a Leader in both The Forrester Wave™: Master Data Management, Q4 2021 and the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Master Data Management Solutions. In the Information Difference 2021 Master Data Management Landscape Report, TIBCO led in the Technology dimension, showing the greatest market strength, and also scored highest in customer satisfaction.
Innovative Functionality Across the Predict Portfolio Strengthens its Powerful Combined Suite of Solutions
This year’s innovations empower organizations to better analyze and predict their future, with a focus on reducing time to data-driven insights, fueling the pervasive use of analytics and data science capabilities.
- TIBCO Spotfire® continues to unlock the developer community’s creativity to customize its immersive, smart, real-time analytics platform with the TIBCO Spotfire® Mods framework. The latest advancements Spotfire® Data Functions have lowered the barrier to integrating advanced analytics with visual data discovery, as non-developers are now able to grab-and-go to plug pre-built Python and R code into their analysis as fully governed data science assets.
- The latest release of TIBCO WebFOCUS® includes new cloud-native deployment capabilities that add containerized deployment options and a customer managed cloud offering to support enterprise-wide scaling. In addition, users have enhanced authoring and assembly capabilities to help organizations find new ways to use AI and ML to augment data preparation, content creation, and collaboration.
TIBCO WebFOCUS® continues to innovate and improve user experience with responsive experiences, with our new Hub start page, and global search functions, which streamline the user experience for faster decision-making. In addition, users have enhanced authoring and assembly capabilities to help organizations find new ways to use AI and ML to augment data preparation, content creation, and collaboration. WebFOCUS’s enhancements include and are not limited to Analytics Anywhere, our geolocation capabilities, and new cloud-native deployment capabilities that add containerized deployment options, supporting dynamic enterprise-wide scaling.
- TIBCO Data Science has added a range of cloud data sources, along with TIBCO Data Virtualization integration, Spotfire interoperability, AutoML augmentations, native Spark pipelines, and improvements in collaborative teams’ user experiences.
- TIBCO Streaming provides real-time, continuous analytics, including patent-pending Dynamic Learning (available soon), which allows learners to continuously and readjust predictions based on real-time streaming data. Streaming data connects to any streaming data, including no-code integration with TIBCO Cloud Messaging and TIBCO Data Virtualization.
The innovations in the Predict product portfolio were also recognized in a slew of analyst reports. TIBCO Streaming was named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms as well as in The Forrester Wave™: Streaming Analytics, Q2 2021, and was also recognized as a Champion by Bloor Research in their Streaming Analytics Market Update. TIBCO Spotfire® was also named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Augmented BI Platforms, Q3 2021. Finally, TIBCO received a perfect recommendation score, among other Leadership accolades, in Dresner’s 2021 Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study.
New Capabilities from TIBCO LABS Open New Opportunities in Digital Transformation and Innovation Discovery
TIBCO LABS announced new innovations that enable customers and partners to further innovate when developing and connecting new applications, or defining data, data management, and digital strategies that support future business innovation. Three key addition to the TIBCO Cloud offering include:
- TIBCO Cloud Discover, which will soon be available on TIBCO Cloud, offers users transparency into processes from application data, using process mining techniques and a single environment for process stakeholders to perform process mining analysis. Users will be able to take advantage of features such as variants discovery, inefficiencies quantification, and compliance checking, driving automation, documentation, and discovery to improve core business processes.
- TIBCO Cloud Composer leverages TIBCO’s integration, analytics, and data management competencies, supporting rapid application development for the cloud. This capability combines microservices and APIs, case management, decision management, and analytics into a single unified application.
- TIBCO LABS Gallery gives TIBCO Cloud users access to TIBCO LABS’ interactive demos and cutting-edge developments in IoT, blockchain, edge analytics, augmented reality, and composable apps. This enhancement simplifies the ability to test LABS projects on tailored use cases, join the program, or recommend innovation projects.
A resounding “thank you” to all of our customers for your support and feedback about this year’s enhancements to TIBCO products. Together, we’ll continue to explore the power of data to benefit people and organizations across the globe as we move into 2022.