Every year, The Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study analyzes top vendors in the market and provides consumers with valuable information on today’s top technology solutions. In the 2021 market study, TIBCO was named a Leader in key areas and received high scores across virtually every measure in all categories.
The 2021 Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study evaluated TIBCO as an Overall Leader in Vendor Credibility, Technology Leader in Customer Experience with a perfect Recommend score and overall “Best in Class” for robustness/sophistication of technology.
Dive into Detailed Models and Vendor Ratings
The 2021 Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study is an objective source of industry research that can be used to better understand how your peers are leveraging business intelligence (BI) technologies and how TIBCO performs in comparison to other vendors.
But how exactly does Dresner perform its market study?
The report uses several models developed by the firm to analyze the BI market and rank top vendors, including:
- Customer experience model: This model considers the experiences of customers in the market by scoring vendors against a combination of product offerings and user sentiment.
- Vendor credibility model: With four quadrants, this model offers a look into how customers feel about different vendors. Based on integrity and recommend measures, it shows overall confidence in the vendor with other quadrants dedicated to “Trust Leaders” and “Value Leaders.”
- Vendor ratings: The market study evaluates vendors based on 33 criteria and compares vendors’ current performance to their previous year’s performance and the overall vendor average.
Survey of Business Intelligence Market
Beyond its assessment of top BI vendors, the market study includes results from its survey of over 5,000 organizations that gives readers an overall view of the current BI technology space. The survey research includes findings around:
- Top BI objectives: Which objectives did respondents consider most important? Compare the following objectives and how their relative weights have changed from 2017 to 2021: Better decision-making, improved operational efficiency/cost savings, growth in revenue, increased competitive advantage, enhanced customer service, or compliance/risk management.
- BI achievements: How do respondents view their achievements with BI so far? In the study, Dresner compares their intent and ongoing accomplishments as well as how measures changed year over year since 2018.
- Market penetration of BI solutions: How many employees are adopting and using BI solutions? You can see penetration levels of 2015 and 2021 side by side to compare growth in the market study, as well as expansion plans through 2024.
- Technology priorities: Which BI technologies are most important to businesses today and which have gained momentum from 2015 to 2021? In the report, explore how organizations have prioritized strategic BI technologies around reporting, dashboarding, data integration, data warehousing, and more.
- Success with BI: What success have organizations seen as a result of these investments? The study looks at different measures of success over time as well as overall contributors and obstacles to successful BI.
Find Out More in the Full Market Study
Diving into the models and survey results in the report is a great way to assess your current BI needs and determine the right vendor to help you achieve your goals.Diving into the models and survey results in the report is a great way to assess your current BI needs and determine the right vendor to help you achieve your goals. Click To Tweet
Get your complimentary copy of the report to learn more about TIBCO’s scores in all categories and how it compares to other vendors.