The 2021 TIBCO Analytics Forum brought together some of the most innovative data and analytics users across all industries to showcase how they achieve business goals with TIBCO solutions. These organizations use analytics in incredible ways to drive business performance and fuel sustainable innovation.
Binge all the on-demand content presented at TAF 2021 before it closes on June 25, and check out these must-see industry success stories.
Pfizer: “Digital Manufacturing Intelligence Enabling the ‘Factory of the Future’ at Pfizer”
Hamid Mehdizadeh, Director of Digital Manufacturing Intelligence at Pfizer, demonstrates Pfizer’s path-breaking efforts to become an AI-driven organization, utilizing an innovative Manufacturing Intelligence Workbench concept.
- Scalable AI/ML deployments in manufacturing
- How to create a digital thread
- Increasing operational visibility
Bayer: “Data Science for Sustainable Agriculture at Bayer Crop Science”
- Bayer’s Women in Data Science organization
- Spotfire modeling techniques
- How Bayer develops solutions for agriculture
ExxonMobil: “Tend the Analytics Fire—Organizational Transformation to Maximize Value”
Jennifer Gavia, Analytics Developer at ExxonMobil, presents how you can maximize the value of your analytics platform and team.
- Unique Spotfire customizations
- How to overcome the challenges of success
- Ways to drive innovation in your support team
Enertel: “Building High-Impact Visual Analytics”
- Choosing appropriate color palettes
- Communicating through graphs
- Key font considerations
Hess: “The Key to Successful Digital Transformation”
- Demystifying black box analytics
- How to focus on data analysis, not data collection
- Achieving high user confidence in data platforms
See You Next Time!
To get more great content, including sessions on Spotfire Mods, Spotfire Location Analytics, and Analytics in Manufacturing, register now to gain on-demand access through June 25. Then, log in to the TAF Platform with the same information sent via email.Binge all the on-demand content presented at TAF 2021 before it closes on June 25, and check out these must-see industry success stories. Click To Tweet
Do you have an interesting story you’d like to share at TIBCO NOW or any of our premier events? Our Call for Papers form is now open through Friday, June 18.