Want to learn about the top-trending energy and utilities (E&U) analytics and data management strategies that are helping companies evolve apace the rapid changes that characterize the industry?
If so, join us May 25-26 for our virtual event, TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF) 2021. You’ll hear stories from E&U industry leaders and partners that are as informative as they are engaging about accessing and integrating many types of energy data, building scalable analytics apps, and taking advantage of technologies such as cloud analytics, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and big data analytics.
The TAF 2021 Theme: How to Evolve From Reacting to Problems Toward Preventing Them
For E&U organizations, the overarching theme for this year’s TAF is Putting Connected Digital Operations into Practice with Hyperconverged Analytics.
What can hyperconverged analytics do for your energy or utility company? It creates immersive, smart, and real-time solutions by bringing together a specific set of capabilities, including:
- Visual analytics
- Data science
- Data virtualization
Powered by hyperconverged analytics, your company can employ connected intelligent assets to evolve beyond mere after-the-fact problem reaction toward anticipating issues and intervening to prevent their occurrence.
In keeping with this year’s theme, TAF attendees can look forward to an information-packed agenda that includes:
- A deep-dive tech track that features sessions such as Spotfire Mods: Extending the Visual Palette with Specialized Graphics, What’s New and Next for TIBCO Data Science: Introducing ModelOps and More, TIBCO Streaming Analytics for Real-time Digital Transformation, and Spotfire and Python: Convenient Functions for Everyone.
- A future-of-analytics track that offers sessions you won’t want to miss, such as The Open Group OSDU Forum: Building for the Future of Subsurface Innovation, and TIBCO LABS: The Power of the Future Today, for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
In addition, you won’t want to miss the Hyperconverged Analytics on Any Data keynote.
Learn from Industry-leading Keynote Speakers
TAF 2021 will feature industry experts who will delve into data science, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and other cutting-edge digital technologies:
- Ben Shneiderman: Spotfire analytics was founded under Ben’s guidance on information visualization research at the University of Maryland. Ben will reminisce about those days and then describe his current work on human-centered AI.
- Ahmer Srivastava: Ahmer spearheads strategic initiatives for big data analytics, visual analytics, and predictive analytics solutions for Western Digital’s NAND flash product engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Michael O’Connell: TIBCO’s Chief Analytics Officer will highlight what’s new and what’s next in visual analytics, data science, and data management technology.
Must-see Breakout Sessions for E&U attendees
TAF 2021 is hosting a variety of industry-related breakouts in which leading E&U organizations such as ExxonMobil, Petrobras, and others will share their recent E&U innovations:
- ExxonMobil: Tend the Analytics Fire: Organizational Transformation to Maximize Value
- Biota Technology: Holistic Data Integration of DNA Diagnostics for Sustainability in Oil and Gas
- Birchcliff Energy: Leveraging the TIBCO Stack to Develop Value Driving Energy Apps
- Petrobras: Interactive Visualization of Well Logs for Better Reservoir Characterization
- SM Energy: What Spotfire Users Want to Master
- IHS Markit: Inform critical decisions about reservoirs with Analytics Explorer
- Enertel: Building High-Impact Visual Analytics
- BCT: Geodatafy: A Platform for Data Discovery and Integration
There’s Even More to Do at TAF 2021
This event packs in a lot of information into two days. You can check out our training sessions on TIBCO Spotfire®, TIBCO® Data Virtualization, TIBCO® Data Science, and TIBCO® Streaming, network with your peers, earn prizes, and more. Plus, with so much content available live and on-demand for thirty days after the event, E&U industry attendees are sure to come away with innovative ideas and insights that will help position them to quickly respond to current and future challenges.