The analytics and data management event of the year is now only a month away! The 2021 TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF) is a must-attend event for any analytics professional who wants to transform their data into real business value. There are many reasons to attend this event, but let’s dive into the top five incentives for you to register today.
Top 5 reasons to register for TAF 2021:
- Hear from TIBCO leadership on what’s new and what’s next
TAF 2021 represents a great opportunity to hear directly from TIBCO leadership on what’s new and what’s next in analytics, data science, and data management technology. So, make sure to attend the keynotes, covering TIBCO’s product direction and how customers are solving today’s most pressing data challenges, from the following executives: Matt Quinn, Executive Vice President, Products & Technology, and COO; Fred Studer, Chief Marketing Officer; and Michael O’Connell, Chief Analytics Officer.
- Engage with passionate guest speakers
You’ll also hear from leaders outside of the organization as they share inspiring stories around the innovative solutions they’ve successfully implemented. Check out just some of the passionate guest speakers that will join us at TAF 2021:
- Hamid Mehdizadeh, Director of Digital Manufacturing Intelligence, Pfizer: Hamid Mehdizadeh is leading major initiatives to transform Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) into an AI-driven organization, developing Pfizer’s vision and strategy to enable scalable and accelerated AI/ML deployments in support of manufacturing operations.
- Ben Shneiderman, Emeritus Distinguished University Professor, Department of Computer Science and Founding Director of the Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory, University of Maryland: Shneiderman’s information visualization innovations include dynamic query sliders and multiple coordinated windows for Spotfire, development of treemaps for viewing hierarchical data, and current work on human-centered AI.
- Ahmer Srivastava, Director, Memory Product Solutions – Analytics & Software Applications, Western Digital: Ahmer has deep passion and experience for bringing together ideas, technology, and people to solve complex problems through software-driven manufacturing and advanced analytics. He currently spearheads strategic initiatives for big data analytics, visual analytics, and predictive analytics solutions for Western Digital’s NAND flash product engineering & manufacturing teams.
- Gain insights from customers across industries
Of course, one of the biggest reasons to attend TAF 2021 is the knowledge you will gain from the breakout sessions and the value you will then bring back to your organization.
Here’s a teaser of the featured tech sessions:
- Technical keynote sessions:
- Dr. Spotfire: Covering visual best practices, TIBCO data scientists will illustrate how to get started with the TIBCO COVID-19 Visual Analysis Hub and Spotfire Live Report. This demo will include use of the innovative Visual Data Science platform and new Spotfire Mods.
- Hyperconverged Analytics and Any Data Hub solutions: Attend an end-to-end demonstration on Asset Health and Production Surveillance, featuring all TIBCO data management and analytics products.
- Spotfire Roadmap: Learn what’s new and what’s next with Python Data Functions, Mods, and more.
- TIBCO solutions in action with demonstrations, including:
- Spotfire and TIBCO product demos across many industries and use cases
- Demos of TIBCO LABS solutions and accelerators
To make sure you get the most out of your experience, you can even customize your own event calendar with sessions spanning the following curated content tracks:
- Real-world Success: Learn how customers, partners, and product experts use analytics and data management solutions to turn data into insights that transform organizations and achieve results. Case studies and sessions will span industries such as oil and gas, renewable energy, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and more.
- Tech Deep Dives: Learn “how the magic happens” through a technical lens. Product capabilities, customer and partner success, and architectural approaches will be in the spotlight. Products discussed will include TIBCO Spotfire®, TIBCO® Data Science, TIBCO® Streaming, TIBCO® Data Virtualization, TIBCO EBX™, TIBCO WebFOCUS®, and more.
- The Future of Analytics: Learn about the opportunities provided by the changing face of analytics. Sessions will cover how to connect best practices in governance with ethical artificial intelligence (AI) and ways to immerse yourself in the open subsurface data universe (OSDU) conversation and be part of an open future.
- Product Training and Demos: Build up your skills with TIBCO and ibi products. Learn how to use TIBCO EBX, TIBCO Data Virtualization, TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO Streaming, TIBCO Data Science, and TIBCO WebFOCUS through lecture and product demonstrations. And deep dive into the advanced features and functions of Spotfire including Python scripting and Spotfire Mods.
- Network with peers and establish lasting connections
But it’s not just about the sessions and speakers, TAF is the perfect time to reconnect with your peers and develop new relationships with those that share an interest in data and analytics. TAF will provide a premier digital experience through a battle-tested online events platform, making it easy for you to connect and engage with business leaders, analysts, data scientists, developers, partners, and customers.
With features such as live chat and LinkedIn badges on attendees’ profiles, you can interact with others, spark up conversations, and ensure that you don’t lose touch with valuable contacts.
- Up your skills with product training sessions and a hackathon
Beyond learning from the experiences of others at TAF, you can up your own skills with virtual experience in product training sessions and the much-anticipated Spotfire Hackathon. Plus, you’ll have a chance to win awesome prizes! Designed for Spotfire analysts and developers, the four-hour self-paced hackathon challenges participants to use Spotfire advanced features.
You will also have the option to attend TIBCO Spotfire Advanced Training Part 1 & Part 2 on May 26, 2021, to help you learn firsthand the type of features covered in the hackathon.One of the biggest reasons to attend TAF 2021 is the knowledge you will gain from the breakout sessions and the value you will then bring back to your organization. Click To Tweet
Incentive enough? Register now for TAF 2021!
That’s just the beginning of what is in store for you at TAF 2021. To learn more about all that this virtual event has to offer, explore the webpage for details on the agenda, speakers, sponsors, and more or visit the TAF community homepage for highlights from TAF 2019.
Hopefully, we’ve convinced you to join us and invest in growing the value of your analytics and data management programs. Register Now!