Open Source Community Day (#OSSDay x 2) is back! Join us on May 20 (May 18 in Europe) for this one-day virtual conference to learn about the latest open-source technologies. Follow the demos, tips, and tricks from a variety of organizations who share your passion for innovation in this vital, collaborative field.
Open-source adoption continues to grow rapidly, giving rise to our OSSDay events’ growing popularity. TIBCO Labs is hosting the event for the second year in a row, and as we’ve done for previous OSSDays, we’re keeping it free for you to attend.
If you missed last year’s OSSDays—or you’d just like a refresher—you can watch our April 2020 and October 2020 sessions on demand. And if you’re caught up on OSSDay content, read on to whet your appetite for the fresh, exciting new learning opportunities we’re delivering to you in May.
You’ll hear from industry leaders and speakers from TIBCO Software, Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Bisalu, Hypertrace, d24n, Intel, and many others. Check back for more information as we update our schedule. For now, here are a few of the topics we’re addressing:
- d24n: How to Build Cryptosystems Impervious to Attacks from Quantum Computers
- Hypertrace: Application Programming Interface (API) Visibility with Hypertrace
- Women in Open Source Tech Entrepreneurial Panel, featuring:
- Amanda Brock, CEO, OpenUK
- Gloria Kimbwala, CEO and Founder of Shule, and Co-Founder of Bisalu, Women who Code Silicon Valley
- Monica Pal, Founding Limited Partner, How Women Invest
- Kate Strachnyi, Data Visualization Specialist, DATAcated
- Erin Moeller, Community Management, TIBCO Software
Ready to hear about the latest trends in various open-source projects? Join us on May 20 (May 18 in Europe) for an interactive day of learning and sharing at #OSSDay x 2. Register today.
About TIBCO Labs:TIBCO LABS is dedicated to helping TIBCO customers adopt emerging technologies to solve their toughest business problems. The team has created various projects that implement technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI and ML), augmented reality (AR), blockchain, cloud, IoT, process mining, and natural language processing, all of which are open source.