For high-tech manufacturers, new data solutions are industry necessities. Digital transformation remains the number one priority for manufacturers to stay viable and competitive during unprecedented circumstances like disrupted supply chains and socially-distanced factories.
By 2021, Microsoft reports that 20 percent of G2000 manufacturers are predicted to depend on technologies like IoT, blockchain, and machine learning to automate large-scale processes. Here are some things your competition is already doing:
- Monitoring factory equipment remotely
- Detecting anomalies in complex processes
- Preventing equipment breakdowns
- Reacting to supply chain disruptions in real-time
Don’t get left behind by new data innovations. Read on to learn about how the high tech manufacturing industry is responding to change and what you can do to stay ahead.
Launch Your Digital Factory
Some of the most transformative innovations in high tech manufacturing come from businesses that apply integration, data, and analytics technology to all facets of their operations. Manufacturers can transform business outcomes by using data-driven insights and strategies to reshape their value chain.
Break free from legacy attitudes and embrace new business models to transform your enterprise. By introducing a Digital Twin and feeding it with data from various data sources, you can have a holistic view of the entire factory and simulate new business scenarios before actually starting the production of new products. Use digital twins to:
- Accelerate the adoption of new channels and ecosystems
- Generate new revenue streams
- Reinvent existing business models
Focus on Customer Experiences
High Tech Manufacturers who place customers at the center of their strategy and deliver their business model in sync with customer expectations build trust, deliver greater value, and develop sustainable loyalty.
Create a data-centric approach to customer satisfaction by connecting manufacturers with customers for more shared information. Use advanced analytics to:
- Measure and track customer engagement (such as product recalls, on-time deliveries, and defect rate)
- Optimize end-to-end customer journeys and improve supply chain resiliency
- Place customers at the center of business strategies, processes, and systems
Unleash the Power of Your Data
Data-driven insights and decision-making allow businesses to optimize every opportunity. Better insights lead to streamlined decision-making, improved return on capital investment, and to more optimized expenses.
Improve overall performance to become more efficient and profitable. Use predictive maintenance and operational 360 views to:
- Increase your overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Proactively respond to events through real-time insights
Don’t Delay Operations Any LongerHemlock Semiconductor has already reduced its manufacturing costs and improved output quality and yield with its digital transformation. What are you waiting for? Click To Tweet
Read this e-book to start your journey to become a data-centric enterprise; it details success drivers, potential challenges, and competitive solutions for high tech manufacturers so you can optimize your business and increase your market growth.