With spring comes the promise of new beginnings and the blossoming of new life. This year, embrace the spirit of spring at the TIBCO Analytics Forum (TAF) 2021 by learning about new analytics and data management technologies and approaches and how to foster growth in the coming years.
You can take the insights and knowledge harvested from TAF 2021 back to your organization and plant them as seeds for future growth.
Plan ahead with the agenda at a glance
At this two-day virtual event, you’ll hear all about the latest innovations and developments currently shaping the future of analytics and how industry leaders are applying these solutions to overcome today’s most pressing data challenges. Attend TAF 2021 for engaging presentations on successful applications across industries, including energy, manufacturing, healthcare and life sciences, consumer goods, retail, transportation and logistics, and more.
Explore the Agenda at a Glance for a breakdown of the two days awaiting you, including:
- Keynotes with TIBCO and inspiring guest speakers
- Breakout sessions with customers and partners on how to succeed across industries
- Product trainings for beginners and advanced users on data management, visual analytics, data science, and streaming analytics
- Virtual networking with peers and industry experts
- Spotfire deep dives and hackathon to test your knowledge and win exciting prizes
For more on what to expect, check out the highlights from TAF 2019 on the TAF community homepage. And get a head start on upping your analytics knowledge by exploring the TIBCO Community Blog and Spotfire demo gallery.
Customize your experience with curated tracks
To make sure you get the most out of your TAF 2021 experience, you can even customize your own event calendar along one of the following content tracks:
- Real-world Success: Learn how customers, partners, and product experts use analytics and data management solutions to turn data into insights that transform organizations and achieve results. Case studies and sessions will span industries such as oil and gas, renewable energy, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and more. Use cases discussed will include digital transformation, business reinvention, customer intimacy, and operational excellence.
- Tech Deep Dives: Learn “how the magic happens” through a technical lens. Product capabilities, customer and partner success, and architectural approaches will be in the spotlight. Products discussed will include TIBCO Spotfire®, TIBCO® Data Science, TIBCO® Streaming, TIBCO® Data Virtualization, TIBCO EBX™, TIBCO WebFOCUS®, and more.
- The Future of Analytics: Learn about the opportunities provided by the changing face of analytics. Sessions will cover how to connect best practices in governance with ethical artificial intelligence (AI) and ways to immerse yourself in the open subsurface data universe (OSDU) conversation and be part of an open future. Also, learn more about the “better together” vision for TIBCO and ibi products, and sharpen your focus on the product roadmaps that matter most to you.
- Product Training and Demos: Build up your skills with TIBCO and ibi products. Learn how to use TIBCO EBX, TIBCO Data Virtualization, TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO Streaming, TIBCO Data Science, and TIBCO WebFOCUS through lecture and product demonstrations. Get deeper knowledge into the advanced features and functions of Spotfire including IronPython scripting and Spotfire Mods.
Spring forward: register now!
Take a leap forward this spring. So much compelling content awaits you at TAF 2021. Join us and invest in growing the value of your analytics and data management programs. Register Now!
Plus, we are offering an academic discount of 50 percent off the full registration price! Just select “Government/Education” from the drop-down menu when you register to ensure you receive the discount.*Take a leap forward this spring. So much compelling content awaits you at TAF 2021. Join us and invest in growing the value of your analytics and data management programs. Register Now! Click To Tweet
*To receive the discount, make sure to enter your educational institution email address. If you don’t have one, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of your involvement with an educational institution or send us a copy of your student ID.