What makes a podcast worth listening to?
A good podcast adds value to your increasingly busy day, respects your time, and has something unique to say. That’s why we’re excited to launch TIBCO Tech Talks—a new podcast series that aims to do just that by providing insights, updates, and innovation inspiration. Featuring a variety of topics, from tech trends to business cases—we’re excited to share our first round of content with you. Whether you consume your podcasts on Spotify, iTunes, old-school RSS—consider adding TIBCO Tech Talks to your podcast routine. We know you’ll be glad you did!
Here’s a snapshot into some of the episodes that are now available:
- Educate yourself on our new podcast, with an introduction from Shawn Rogers, Senior Director Analytic Strategy and Digital Content at TIBCO. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- Dive into our CXO Innovation Survey with Shawn Rogers. Get a first-hand look at how your competition is approaching digital transformation and what that means for the future of your business. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics with TIBCO’s Senior Director of Advanced Analytics Tom Hill – See how innovative healthcare providers are using predictive analytics to reduce surgical site infections by 74% (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- Digital transformation: building block or buzzword? Sit down with Forrester’s Frederic Giron, VP Research and TIBCO’s Shawn Rogers for an analyst-minded discussion on the diverse variety of ways companies are driving innovation, and what you can learn from the technology-driven trends shaping the business landscape. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- Alright developers, time to find out what all the fuss is about Flogo! In this episode of the TIBCO Tech Talks podcast, integration and open source experts Rahul Kamdar and Matt Ellis provide a crash course in Project Flogo, an ultra-light, Go-based open source ecosystem for building event-driven apps. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- In this podcast, Miguel Torres, Principal Architect and technical lead for Blockchain innovation at TIBCO joins Jim St. Clair, CTO at Dinocrates for a chat on all things blockchain: permissionless blockchain, smart contracts, and beyond. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- In addition to sharing her perspective on the Women in Technology movement, Ellie Warner, Head Policy & Awareness, Group Information Security at Standard Chartered Bank, provides several compelling InfoSec trends and analysis takeaways from the financial services industry perspective. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
- How are higher learning institutions around the world preparing today’s students for such a rapidly changing world of tech transformation? In this TIBCO Tech Talks podcast, Director of Asia Pacific Alan Ho sits down with Chuu Yi Loh, Director of the Centre for Industry and Lifelong Learning at Nanyang Polytechnic, a TIBCO university partner in Singapore. (Spotify Link – iTunes Link – SoundCloud Link)
Sample an episode, subscribe for more, and stay tuned!