TIBCO Spotfire is a finalist for a 2017 SIIA CODiE award for Best Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Solution. Finalists represent the best products, technologies, and services in software, information, and business technology.
The peer-reviewed SIIA CODiE Award program, run by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), showcases business and education technology’s finest products and services. Started in 1986, today the awards span 93 categories. Spotfire was one of 205 finalists across 59 business technology categories and was recognized for excellence in:
- Smart Data Discovery and Visualization: Fast time-to-insight with an artificial intelligence recommendation engine and full-featured data discovery tools.
- In-line Data Wrangling: Features that shape, enrich, and transform data and help users quickly spot outliers, inconsistencies, and deficiencies.
- Location Analytics: Multi-layer mapping that instantly clarifies location, and connections to many map services for a broad choice of base maps to spark fast insight.
- Predictive Analytics: An inbuilt run-time engine for R; connectors for PMML, H2O, and SparkML; and fast connection to RServe, SAS, and Matlab to make predicting easy.
- Enterprise Scale: Unparalleled performance and capabilities like resource redistribution for multiple workloads and SLAs, addition/deletion of nodes and service instances, and smart routing and resource pools.
Winners will be announced during the CODiE Award Business Technology Winner Announcement & Celebration, July 25 in San Francisco.
Details about each finalist are listed at http://www.siia.net/codie/Finalists
If you would like to see what Spotfire users as saying, or for inside information on our new releases, tips, tricks, and more, please join the Spotfire Online User Group!