Data is everywhere—and shaping how we function as a society. Data analysis skills will set you up for success, and the TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® for Education and Non-Profits Program gives academics and non-profits free one-year access to the leading data analytics platform in the industry.
Whether you're a high school or college student wanting to build analytics skills for your career, a professor wanting to prep students for the real world, or a non-profit looking to use analytics to advance your social cause, TIBCO Spotfire® will help you explore and visualize data like you've never seen before.
How the Program Works
- Fill out the registration form on this page. Be sure to provide a valid academic email address or one associated with a non-profit. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- We'll review your submission, normally within five business days. We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications.
- If approved, we'll create a TIBCO Cloud™ account for you with a Spotfire Analyst license good for one year. If you've already created a TIBCO Cloud account, we'll extend or reactivate your existing Spotfire license.
- After your account has been created/extended/reactivated we'll send you an email with instructions for getting started.
- While using Spotfire you will have access to support on the TIBCO Community.
- If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Need to Start Using Spotfire Today?
If you want to start using Spotfire today and don’t have time to wait up to five business days then please still register for your one-year license using the form to the right and then click here to start a free trial of Spotfire. You’ll be able to start using Spotfire immediately and then we’ll convert your trial to a full license within five business days.
Rules & Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions apply to all academic and non-profit candidates:
- You must be a full-time member of the organization and provide a current email address associated with your academic or non-profit institution.
- Unless specifically set out in a mutually executed order form, TIBCO Spotfire products cannot be used in the global research market ("GRM") and the clinical research market ("CRM") as defined at: https://terms.tibco.com/posts/860094-additional-licensor-product-specific-terms
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid student / professor documentation includes a current student or educator ID card, current course schedule, or an official verification document on school letterhead. Documents must include your name and date of validity.
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid non-profit documentation includes a written document on letterhead listing the mission statement, organization’s tax ID, and/or proof of employment.
- If you wish to continue using Spotfire after the first year we'll just need you to re-validate your credentials each year.