TIBCO Spotfire® delivers an AI-powered, search-driven experience with built-in data wrangling and advanced analytics. TIBCO Spotfire® is the most complete analytics solution in the market and makes it fast and easy for everyone to visualize new discoveries in data. Using search and recommendations powered by a built-in artificial intelligence engine, anyone can explore data to bring insights.
Through TIBCO’s Academic Alliance, you can get a free TIBCO Spotfire® license when you meet the requirements as stated below.
How the Program Works
- Fill out the registration form on this page. Be sure to provide a valid academic email address or one associated with a non-profit. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- We'll review your submission, normally within five business days. We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications.
- If approved, we'll create a TIBCO Cloud™ account for you with a Spotfire Analyst license good for one year. If you've already created a TIBCO Cloud account, we'll extend or reactivate your existing Spotfire license.
- After your account has been created/extended/reactivated we'll send you an email with instructions for getting started.
- While using Spotfire you will have access to support on the TIBCO Community.
- If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Rules & Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions apply to all academic and non-profit candidates:
- You must be a full-time member of the organization and provide a current email address associated with your academic or non-profit institution.
- Unless specifically set out in a mutually executed order form, TIBCO Spotfire products cannot be used in the global research market ("GRM") and the clinical research market ("CRM") as defined at: https://terms.tibco.com/posts/860094-additional-licensor-product-specific-terms
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid student / professor documentation includes a current student or educator ID card, current course schedule, or an official verification document on school letterhead. Documents must include your name and date of validity.
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid non-profit documentation includes a written document on letterhead listing the mission statement, organization’s tax ID, and/or proof of employment.
- If you wish to continue using Spotfire after the first year we'll just need you to re-validate your credentials each year.