TIBCO Spotfire® delivers an AI-powered, search-driven experience with built-in data wrangling and advanced analytics. TIBCO Spotfire® is the most complete data visualization and predictive analytics solution in the market and makes it fast and easy for everyone to visualize new discoveries in data. Using search and recommendations powered by a built-in artificial intelligence engine, anyone can explore data to bring insights.
Through TIBCO’s Academic Alliance, you can get a free TIBCO Spotfire® license when you meet the requirements as stated below.
How the Program Works
- Fill out the registration form on this page. Be sure to provide a valid academic email address or one associated with a non-profit. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- We'll review your submission, normally within five business days. We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications.
- If approved, we'll create a TIBCO Cloud™ account for you with a Spotfire Analyst license good for one year. If you've already created a TIBCO Cloud account, we'll extend or reactivate your existing Spotfire license.
- After your account has been created/extended/reactivated we'll send you an email with instructions for getting started.
- While using Spotfire you will have access to support on the TIBCO Community.
- If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Rules & Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions apply to all academic and non-profit candidates:
- You must be a full-time member of the organization and provide a current email address associated with your academic or non-profit institution.
- Unless specifically set out in a mutually executed order form, TIBCO Spotfire products cannot be used in the global research market ("GRM") and the clinical research market ("CRM") as defined at: https://terms.tibco.com/posts/860094-additional-licensor-product-specific-terms
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid student / professor documentation includes a current student or educator ID card, current course schedule, or an official verification document on school letterhead. Documents must include your name and date of validity.
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid non-profit documentation includes a written document on letterhead listing the mission statement, organization’s tax ID, and/or proof of employment.
- If you wish to continue using Spotfire after the first year we'll just need you to re-validate your credentials each year.