TIBCO Support Central
TIBCO Support Central (TSC) is an online resource designed to help TIBCO customers resolve service issues that involve TIBCO products.
- Service Request Reporting, Updating and Tracking: Users can obtain up-to-date status reports on all Service Requests that have been initiated by any authorized contact from their company.
- Support Procedures: Users can learn about all of TIBCO's support procedures, including severity definitions and procedures for reporting and escalating problems.
- Knowledge Base: Answers to frequently asked questions, workarounds for common problems, hot fix release announcements, updates to product documentation and release notes.
- Environment Profiles: Authorized contacts are encouraged to create templates or TIBCO product environment profiles for their organization that automatically populate fields with product information when new Service Requests are created.
- User Management: Administrators can create new user contacts and update existing authorized user contacts within their organization.
Learn what to do first to get the most out of TIBCO's support services.