This page is intended to help you make the most of TIBCO's customer support services.
- Step 1: Identify the assigned contacts within your company. Review your maintenance agreement to see how many contacts are authorized. Additional contacts may be purchased.
- Step 2: Register assigned contacts and one management-level individual (for verification and escalation) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name, email address, physical address and phone number of each contact.
All contacts will be registered with our call tracking system and given access to TIBCO Support Web.
- Step 3: Have all assigned contacts review the "Using Technical Support" section within TIBCO Support Web.
TIBCO Support Web
TIBCO Support Web is an online resource designed to help TIBCO customers resolve service issues that involve TIBCO products.
- Service Request Reporting, Updating and Tracking: Users can obtain up-to-date status reports on all service requests that have been initiated by any assigned contact from their company.
- Support Procedures: Users can find learn about all of TIBCO's support procedures, including severity definitions and procedures for reporting and escalating problems.
- Product FAQs: Answers to common questions, and fixes and workarounds for common problems.
- Late Breaking News: Updates to product documentation and release notes.
- Customer Project Profile: Assigned contacts are encouraged to submit and maintain a detailed project profile that gives details about their implementation.