This page is intended to help you make the most of TIBCO's customer support services.
- Step 1: Identify the assigned contacts within your company.
- Step 2: Register one management-level individual (for verification and escalation) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name, email address, physical address and phone number of the contact. This individual will then act as an administrator and will be responsible for managing user access to TSC for members of their organization.
- Step 3: Have all assigned contacts review the "About Support" section of TIBCO Support Central.
TIBCO Support Central
TIBCO Support Central (TSC) is an online resource designed to help TIBCO customers resolve service issues that involve TIBCO products.
- Service Request Reporting, Updating and Tracking: Users can obtain up-to-date status reports on all service requests that have been initiated by any authorized contact from their company.
- Support Procedures: Users can learn about all of TIBCO's support procedures, including severity definitions and procedures for reporting and escalating problems.
- Knowledge Base: Answers to frequently asked questions, workarounds for common problems, hot fix release announcements, updates to product documentation and release notes.
- Environment Profiles: Authorized contacts are encouraged to create templates or TIBCO product environment profiles for their organization that automatically populate fields with product information when new Service Requests are created.
- User Management: Administrators can create new user contacts and update existing authorized user contacts within their organization.