TIBCO CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL EXAM REGISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
BEFORE YOUR REGISTER
Certification exam fees are $300 USD per exam and full payment is required during registration.
TIBCO delivers its TIBCO Certified Professional exams world-wide through Prometric. Please visit the company’s website for logistics support such as locating an exam center to searching available seats.
STEP 1. OBTAIN A VOUCHER FROM TIBCO
Each exam registration requires a unique voucher. To request a voucher, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email request must come from the person taking the exam using a valid company email account. Please include the following in your request:
- Full name of your employer
- TIBCO product experience
- Exam you want to take
STEP 2. FIND YOUR NEAREST TEST CENTER
You may take TIBCO certification exams in any of the 5,000 authorized Prometric Testing Centers globally. Visit www.prometric.com/tibco to find your nearest testing center or call the registration telephone number for your region.
STEP 3. REGISTER WITH PROMETRIC ONLINE OR BY PHONE
You may register with Prometric online or by phone.
Follow directions outlined at www.prometric.com/tibco to find your nearest test center and available seats.
Register by phone
Please consult the Prometric global directory for phone numbers and hours of operations in your country or region.
When registering, be sure to have handy the following required registration information:
- Prometric ID number
- Exam number and title
- Testing center preference
- Authorization voucher number
- Method of payment (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted)
- First and last name (as you would like it to appear on your certificate)
RESCHEDULING YOUR EXAM
To reschedule your exam, please contact Prometric at least one business day before the scheduled exam date before 7pm CT. Please consult the Prometric global directory for phone numbers and hours of operations in your country or region.
- Arrive at the testing center at least 15 minutes before the scheduled exam time.
- Bring two forms of signature identification, one with a photograph to verify your identity.
- To maintain the security of the test environment, please do not bring reference materials of any kind into the testing center.
GETTING YOUR EXAM RESULTS
Your exam will be submitted to TIBCO and we will notify you of your pass or fail exam result within six to eight weeks from the exam date. If you pass the exam, you will be listed in the TIBCO Certified Professional Directory will be updated within the same time period.