TIBCO ACTIVEMATRIX BPM 3.0 CERTIFICATION EXAM
This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skill necessary to implement projects using TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.0.0 (including TIBCO Business Studio™ - BPM Edition 3.8 and TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Administrator).
- Exam Details
- Product Specific Experience
- Exam Topics and Objectives
- Suggested Reading List
- Recommended Courses
- Sample Questions
- Exam: TB0-127
- Number of exam questions: 64
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Percentage correct to pass the exam: 64%
Successful candidates will be able to develop and troubleshoot processes of average complexity that effectively translate customer requirements into a logical business process design (excluding any integration with a specific external system) with no assistance.
Average complexity includes process design, customization of forms, use of the Organization Model, and use of the Business Object Models.
The candidate should be able to update processes of any complexity. They should be familiar with basic process testing and debugging techniques. The candidate should be able to deploy processes and perform basic administration as well as configure and use the standard run-time clients. The candidate should have an understanding of process management, version control, and the impact of process design on the end-user view.
Additionally, successful candidates will have experience and mastery in the topics outlined below.
Product Specific Experience
Six months experience designing, developing, managing, and monitoring process instances, business services, and work lists.
Exam Topics and Objectives
- Process Design
- Explain when and how to use tasks, events, event handlers, subprocesses, and gateways.
- Describe the purpose, features, and functions of participants.
- Given a use case, identify the possible resource pattern to satisfy the requirement.
- Identify the usage and management of global case data.
- Distinguish between the different types of processes.
- Given a requirement, choose an appropriate integration option.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate design and implementation for a process application.
- Organizational Model Design
- Given a scenario, configure the appropriate system actions and privileges.
- Data Design
- Given a scenario, understand the options to import XSDs and WSDLs.
- Explain the ways that global data should be used in a BPM application.
- Given a scenario, model the appropriate data types and structure.
- User Interface Design
- Explain how to develop a UI for a BPM application.
- Process Design
- Administration for Application Testing
- Process Testing
- Explain the facilities available to test BSt Forms.
- Explain the considerations when testing a process.
- Given a scenario, describe the deployment approach required.
- Explain what must be considered when deploying to AMX BPM.
- Define Business Process Rules
- Describe how to manage rules to add participants.
- AMX BPM Server
- Describe the architecture of a typical AMX BPM test system.
- Process Testing
- Runtime Clients
- Openspace Client
- Describe how to use work views to manage and complete work.
- Describe the functions and roles of end user views.
- Describe how to use process views to find process templates and manage process instances.
- Distinguish between the various states a work item can have.
- Explain what must be considered when migrating process instances between different versions of the same process template.
- Given a scenario, identify which event view should be utilized and what the events in that view mean.
- Explain how to create and map resources to organization entities.
- Explain how to manage dynamic organizations.
- Openspace Client
Suggested Reading List
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Administration
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Business Data Services Developer Guide
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Case Data User Guide
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Concepts
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Deployment
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Developers Guide
- TIBCO Openspace User's Guide
- TIBCO Business Studio BPM Implementation Guide
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Organization Browser User's Guide
- TIBCO Workspace Configuration and Customization
- TIBCO Workspace User's Guide
- TIBCO Business Studio Concepts Guide
- TIBCO Business Studio Tutorials
- TIBCO Business Studio Modeling Guides
- TIBCO Business Studio Form’s User’s Guide
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Troubleshooting Guide
Documentation for TIBCO products is available through the TIBCO Product Documentation site.
Recommended Courses and Knowledge Assessments
- BPM301: TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM 3.x Administration*
- BPM401: Developing Business Processes with TIBCO Business Studio™ 3.x
- BPM402: Advanced BPM Process Design using TIBCO Business Studio™ 3.x
- BPM301 Knowledge Assessment
- BPM401 Knowledge Assessment
- BPM402 Knowledge Assessment*
*Course materials may only be obtained by attending the course(s).
TIBCO Certification Program Policies
To maintain the security of the test environment, candidates are not permitted to bring reference materials of any kind into the testing center. Candidates should review our program policies prior to taking their exam.