TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6 Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- What are the three options available to define the engine persistence mode at an AppSpace level? (Choose three.)
- When configuring bwagents, which two options are available for setting the persistence and the transport provider? (Choose two.)
- Your company requests that you set up managed fault tolerance for applications deployed on AppSpace A1.
How should you configure the engine persistence modes and requirements in order to fulfill the request?
- Engine persistence mode must be set to memory, and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service must be configured to let AppNodes communicate between them.
- Engine persistence mode must be set to datastore, and TIBCO ActiveSpaces must be configured to let AppNodes communicate between them.
- Engine persistence mode must be set to group, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service must be configured to let AppNodes communicate between them, and a database is required for persistence.
- Engine persistence mode must be set to TIBCO ActiveSpaces, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service must be configured to let AppNodes communicate between them, and a database is required for persistence.
- What does degraded state indicate for an AppSpace?
- The config file for the AppSpace has incorrect values.
- The AppSpace does not have the minimum specified AppNodes.
- The AppSpace is opened in an earlier version of TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks.
- The domain was moved from local to enterprise mode.
- You need to define a process that can only be invoked by other processes that are a part of the same package.
Which modifier should the process have?
- You need to create a RESTful service in TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks for an employee resource that has the following fields: ID, FirstName, LastName, Salary.
How should you configure the Resource Service Path for a service that returns the employee resource by ID?
- You are developing a process that needs to invoke a SOAP service. During development, the endpoint that hosts the service is located at http://development.example.org. During production, the endpoint that hosts the service is located at http://production.example.org.
How do you ensure that the endpoint you are accessing is configurable?
- Use the SetEPR activity in the process and have a module property that references the endpoint.
- Associate an HTTP Client with the transport configuration in the component bindings, and set the endpoint in the HTTP Client.
- Set the endpoint in the advanced section of the Invoke activity, and use a module property that references the endpoint.
- Create a module property called soapServiceEndpoint.
, and use that to set the correct endpoint.
- Which three Shared Resources does this process use? (Choose three.)
- JDBC Connection
- ODBC Connection
- JMS Connection
- HTTP Connector
- HTTP Client
- RESTFul Connector
- A large data set needs to be passed from a parent to multiple inline child processes. The variable has to be visible to processes across different modules.
Which variable is correct to use in this situation?
- substitution variables
- module shared variables
- application shared variable
- job shared variables
- Where can a fault handler be attached in a process? (Choose two.)
- Service Binding Level
- Process Level
- Scope Level
- Reference Binding Level
- Application Module Level
- Which activity allows you to collect multiple transition flows to resume a single flow of execution in the process?
- Empty activity
- Null activity
- Exit activity
- Scope activity
- You are using a Mapper activity in your process design.
Which three can be used as inputs in the Mapper Input tab? (Choose three.)
- Primitive Datatype
- Database Resultset
- DTD File
- Inline Schema
- Complex Datatype
- You are migrating an application, which includes some custom XPath functions.
Which runtime task is needed to make the custom function available?
- Include the custom XPath function plug-ins into the Host repository.
- Export the XPath function as a zip, and import it through BusinessStudio.
- Export the XPath function as a jar, and update the bwagent path.
- Include the XPath function plug-ins in your application.
- While debugging an application inside TIBCO BusinessStudio, when is the job data visible in the job data view?
- after selecting an activity in a job
- after selecting an activity in completed jobs only
- a Process Definition that implements the operations of the service
- after selecting a completed job
- after selecting the job data view
1. A, C, and E
2. A and C
8. A, C, and D
10. B and C
12. A, D, and E