TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 3.0 Solution Developer Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Given the following exhibit:
The Event Catch_Timer is set to 2 minutes. After this time has elapsed, which User Task(s) will be active?
- User02 only
- User03 only
- User01 and User03 only
- User01 and User02 only
- Correlation data must always be associated with which two process objects? (Choose two.)
- Catch message event
- Receive task
- Start message event
- Send task
- Catch signal event
- Which of the following can be created by importing an XSD?
- Business Object Model
- Process interface
- Database service task
- Which three actions are classed as 'Non-Destructive Changes' when upgrading a Case Data Model? (Choose three.)
- Change multiplicity lower bounds to a lower value.
- Add a new class.
- Change multiplicity from 1..1 to 1..*
- On an attribute, change a pattern that is applied to the attribute.
- Add a mandatory attribute to a class.
- On an attribute, make it searchable or not searchable.
- How can you implement a consistent form experience for a common subset of data across multiple tasks and forms, while minimizing the number of places where changes must be made?
- Make a form pane read-only.
- Use embedded forms.
- Copy and paste a form section into other forms.
- Use a pageflow.
- You need to interactively debug a business process application to check the data values of a local business object data field at key points as you step through the execution of a process instance.
Which three steps should be followed? (Choose three.)
- Add an emulation file to define the data you wish to check.
- Add breakpoints to the process.
- Set Studio preferences to enable debug mode.
- Set up a debug configuration and connect to the pageflow engine.
- Set up a debug configuration and connect to the BPM engine.
- Configure Test Points to indicate the data you wish to monitor.
- Which two deployment options are available from TIBCO Business Studio? (Choose two.)
- Zip file
- DAA file loaded through ActiveMatrix Administrator
- Deployment Wizard
- Scripted Deployment
- XML file
- How can you revert an allocated work item to the original distribution pool?
- Skip work item.
- Re-allocate to world.
- Re-offer selected work item.
- Allocate work item to pool.
- When using the Organization Browser, resources can be mapped to which two entities? (Choose two.)
- Organization Units
- How is work offered or allocated through instantiations of a dynamic organization?
- Mapping the correct identification process data to the relevant dynamic organization identifier.
- Using an LDAP query in a Performer field.
- Using a Performer field that contains the dynamic organization identifier.
- Referencing the dynamic organization identifier from RQL.
2. A, B
4. A, B, and F
6. B, C, and E
7. C, D
9. C, E