TIBCO MDM 8 Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which statement is true about installing TIBCO MDM in a clustered environment?
- CIM instances in the cluster must run on the same JVM version.
- Load-balancer is required when CIM instances must be clustered.
- Load balancer is always required to handle HTTP requests to multiple application servers.
- Each application server can run on a different JVM version.
- Which two must you specify when using a datapool as the delivery entity when configuring synchronization profile? (Choose two.)
- repository listing
- output map
- delivery mechanism
- zip file storage location
- input map
- Which two Record permissions should be denied to prohibit a user from adding new records? (Choose two.)
- Full Control
- Which activity must be used to send an e-mail message?
- What are three special transitions for the purpose of processing exceptions? (Choose three.)
- Which two statements are true about workitems? (Choose two.)
- All approval workitems must be ASYNCHR in execution mode.
- Another workitem must be created for users who have already had a workitem in a particular event.
- The number of workitems that need to be completed can be configured in the workflow.
- The default action of the ManageWorkitem activity is to CLOSE a workitem.
- Which action is used to pass rulebase changes to other records?
- What is used to group a set of related attributes together in a repository?
- output maps
- attribute groups
- input maps
- classification schemes
- Copy metadata allows you to export or import which four objects? (Choose four.)
- Output Map
- Relatonship Definition
- Synchronization Format
- BusinessProcess Rules
- What can be used to retrieve all records that match a value across all repositories?
- Event Search
- Text Search
- Subset Rules
- Record Search
- When a Record Add workitem is rejected and sent for correction, which Business Process Rule must be set to create a new workitem?
- Record Edit Approval
- New Record Introduction Edit
- Data Custodian
- Conflict Resolution
- What are two accurate descriptions of a record that has conflict? (Choose two.)
- A record has three versions and the same attribute in all versions has the same value in only two of the versions.
- A record has two versions and the same attribute in one version has a null/empty value and the attribute in the other version has a value.
- A record has three versions and the same attribute in all versions has different values.
- A record has two versions and the same attribute in both versions has different values.
2. B, C
3. A, C
5. B, C, D
6. C, D
9. A, C, D, E
12. C, D