TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5 Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which TIBCO product must be pre-installed in the same TIBCO_HOME as ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks?
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service
- TIBCO Runtime Agent
- TIBCO Business Events
- TIBCO Business Studio
- Where is the Domain Utility run when adding a machine to a domain?
- on any other machine in the domain
- on the machine where the Administrator is installed
- on the machine you want to add to the domain
- use the Administrator GUI to add the machine
- Which statement is true about changing the log-level of an engine?
- It is changed by restarting the engine with a different -debugLevel argument.
- It is changed from the TIBCO Administrator by re-deployment of the engine.
- It is changed by modifying the bwengine.xml file, which is periodically re-read by the engine.
- It is changed from the TIBCO Administrator by selecting the appropriate role(s).
- Which processes are recovered when an ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks engine is gracefully stopped and restarted?
- all processes that have passed a Checkpoint activity but did not complete
- all processes that were paged by the engine during their execution
- all processes that are marked "persistent" during deployment
- all processes that were in progress when the shutdown was initiated
- To which state is a process instance re-instantiated when using a database to store process engine information?
- the last database update
- the last checkpoint
- the last received message
- the Administrator backup
- Which two levels of tracing are provided for tracing process resources? (Choose two.)
- BusinessWorks engine input XML and output XML
- only Write to Log activities
- only Service Agents
- any process starters
- The process shown in the exhibit has three transitions: the top-level transition has no condition, the middle transition has a condition on a Global Variable, and the bottom transition has an "otherwise" transition.
Which two statements are true about this process? (Choose two.)
- Map-Data-0 is always executed first.
- If Map-Data-1 is executed, it depends on the data passed to the start activity.
- Map-Data-1's execution depends on the deployment.
- Map-Data-2 is never executed.
- Map-Data-2 is executed if Map-Data-1 is not executed.
- A called sub-process has a Generate Error activity. There are no error transitions in any of the involved processes.
What happens when the Generate Error activity is executed?
- The uncaught exception causes the engine to exit.
- The process instance terminates.
- The job interface transitions into an error state.
- The sub-process restarts processing with its start activity.
- The Assign activity is used to assign a value to which type of variable?
- Global Variable
- Instance Variable
- Process Variable
- Shared Variable
- Which two types of activities have transactional capabilities in ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks? (Choose two.)
- Java activities
- JMS activities
- Rendezvous activities
- SOAP activities
- JDBC activities
- 11. How are Critical section groups used?
- to synchronize process instances across multiple process engines
- to ensure activities within the group will execute at least once
- to group multiple activities into a higher priority
- to create a set of activities with a common error transition
- Which two transport types are supported by the ActiveEnterprise Adapter palette? (Choose two.)
- JMS Topic transport
- HTTP transport
- JMS Route transport
- Tibrv Reliable transport
- Tibrv Network transport
- Which two shared resources must be configured to implement the process shown in the graphic below? (Choose two.)
- Data Format
- TCP Connection
- HTTP Connection
- Mail Connection
- JDBC Connection
- Which three items must be supplied when specifying an ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Service Resource? (Choose three.)
- a WSDL file that defines the interface for the service
- fault messages that can be sent by the service
- a Process Definition that implements the operations of the service
- SOAP headers that you want to pass to the messages of the service
- a Context Resource for the incoming request
- endpoint bindings of the service
- When implementing a service, which activity must match the SOAP reply message schema?
- Start activity
- Process Starter activity
- End activity
- Partner Link activity
6. A and D
7. C and D
10. B and E
12. A and D
13. A and E
14. A, C, and F