TB0-122: TIBCO BusinessEvents® 5 Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which two statements are true about local channel destinations? (Choose two.)
- Local channel destinations may use preprocessors.
- Local channel destinations must have a default event.
- Local channel destinations do not have a default event.
- Sending an event to a local destination is equivalent to asserting it to the working memory.
- An event was defined with Time to Live equal to 10 minutes. An instance of that event arrived from a JMS destination configured with EXPLICIT_CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode and was consumed in the preprocessor.
When will the JMS message corresponding to this event be acknowledged?
- after 10 minutes
- immediately after the Event.consumeEvent call
- after the preprocessor finishes
- during the post RTC phase
- Which three resources allow breakpoints in TIBCO BusinessEvents Debugger? (Choose three.)
- rule actions section
- preprocessor body
- channel destination
- rule function body
- rule conditions section
- What is the effect of using the Agent.<AgentClassName>.checkDuplicates property at the agent class level?
- applies to all <AgentClassName> agents in the cluster
- applies to any <AgentClassName> agents deployed in the specified Processing Unit
- applies to any <AgentClassName> agents used in any Processing Unit
- applies to any <AgentClassName> agents in the project
- When will a conflict resolution cycle begin?
- when an external action causes changes to the RETE network
- when a rule action agenda is built or refreshed
- when a rule action is executed (or the agenda is empty)
- when a run to completion cycle has ended
- Which two statements are true about TIBCO BusinessEvents agents? (Choose two.)
- Multiple Inference agents can be run in a single Processing Unit.
- Inference agents and Cache agents can co-exist in a Processing Unit.
- A Processing Unit containing a Cache agent acts as a cache server.
- A rule in one Processing Unit cannot trigger a rule in a different Processing Unit.
- Which two statements are true about a site topology file? (Choose two.)
- It contains deployment information, mapping Processing Units to machines.
- It contains deployment information, such as JVM parameters and thread settings.
- It can only be edited in TIBCO BusinessEvents Studio.
- It can be edited in TIBCO BusinessEvents Studio or a Text Editor.
- Event A and Event B are in scope. Event A has property ZZ and Event B has property YY. Both properties belong to the same data type. Using Decision Manager, you drag property ZZ to a condition column. For a new rule, you specify a value of b.YY in its cell.
What is the intended action?
- to compare the value of property ZZ with the value of property YY
- to set the property YY to the value of ZZ
- to set the property of ZZ to the value of YY
- to overwrite the property ZZ with property YY
- Which two methods are used to create and update metrics in TIBCO BusinessEvents Views? (Choose two.)
- compute() function
- create() and update() functions
- XSLT mapper
- XPath mapper
- Which two statements are true about transitions in a State Model? (Choose two.)
- When a transition crosses the boundary of one or more nested states, the entry or exit actions of those states are executed.
- When a transition crosses the boundary of one or more nested states, only exit actions of those states are executed./li>
- Composite states can optionally use boundary transitions but Concurrent states must use them./li>
- Concurrent states can optionally use boundary transitions but Composite states must use them.
1. A and C
3. A, D and E
6. A and C
7. A and D
9. A and C
10. A and C