TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM Solution Designer Certification Exam Sample Questions
Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO's actual certification exam.
- Which two statements are true about the Block Data Visibility Data Pattern? (Choose two.)
- It is able to define data elements, which are accessible by each of the components of the corresponding sub-process.
- It is specific to a process instance or case. They can be accessed by all components of the process during the execution of the case.
- It exists in the external operating environment, able to be accessed by components of processes during execution.
- It can be defined by tasks, which are accessible only within the context of individual execution instances of that task.
- Which action occurs when a user cancels out of a Pageflow process?
- An audit trail entry is created to record the fact that the Pageflow was cancelled.
- The Pageflow exits and any data that the user had entered is lost.
- The current state at the point at which the Pageflow was cancelled is saved so that it can be resumed later.
- The Pageflow is saved to the work list so that the user can access it later.
- Which two statements are true about forms? (Choose two.)
- One form can be called from more than one User task.
- One form cannot be called from more than one User task.
- If a User task does not have a form or Pageflow linked to it, then it will create a default form at deployment.
- If a User task does not have a form or Pageflow linked to it, then it will indicate an error at deployment.
- Which three statements are true about deploying ActiveMatrix BPM applications to an ActiveMatrix BPM server node? (Choose three.)
- If a new project references an artifact contained in another project, the referenced project must be deployed first for the new project to deploy successfully.
- Users can verify whether their deployment was successful by using the Administrator Explorer View, expanding the Application node.
- If a project references an Organization Model but not a Business Object Model, the deployment will fail.
- A project or a previously exported DAA file can be deployed by dragging it to the deployment server and dropping it.
- If a new project references an artifact contained in another project, the new project will always deploy but will not run until the referenced project is deployed.
- Before a deployment server can be created, users must make sure they can log into Workspace and start process instances.
- Which two statements are true about process versions? (Choose two.)
- Only major and minor versions numbers can be changed.
- The qualifier can be hardcoded.
- The qualifier is a date / time stamp format.
- The major.minor.micro versions can be changed.
- A business process splits from a single path into five parallel branches and later joins into a single path. The business requirement states that two of the parallel branches must be completed before the single path that follows the join can progress. When the remaining parallel paths complete, they are discarded.
Which Workflow Pattern should be employed to meet this requirement?
- Cancelling Partial Join
- Structured Partial Join
- Structured Synchronizing Merge
- Structured Discriminator
- Which statement is true about the Organization Modeler?
- It produces an organization chart of your enterprise's organization structure.
- It identifies named individuals within your enterprise's organization structure.
- It is used to map resources from an LDAP directory to your enterprise's organization structure.
- It allows you to maintain an abstract model of your enterprise's organization structure.
- Using the TIBCO General Interface and Google Web Toolkit Preview tabs in TIBCO Business Studio, how are forms tested?
- by displaying the forms as they will appear at runtime allowing the designer to input data to see how the form behaves
- by displaying the code that is generated by the forms functionality and can be stepped through with the debugger
- by connecting to the ActiveMatrix BPM server node so that the Workspace and Openspace client interfaces can be used from within TIBCO Business Studio to debug the forms
- by deploying the forms to the ActiveMatrix BPM server node in order to execute and test them
- What are three requirements when using Emulation to test business processes? (Choose three.)
- an Emulation file
- a BPM node in a running state
- a debug breakpoint file
- a deployed business process
- What must be done before deleting a BPM application from an application environment?
- delete the Application Template from the Software Management section
- unmap the BPM application from the nodes in the Distribution section for the DAA
- undeploy the BPM application from the environment to which it is deployed
- update the BPM application to be marked for undeployment and deletion
A Pageflow process is used to collect information and then start a BPM process. The Pageflow process contains a Service task, which updates an external database. The Pageflow is deployed as a Business Service. A user selects to run this Business Service. However, the user cancels the operation after the Service task runs, before the Pageflow completes.
Which two statements are true about the Pageflow? (Choose two.)
- It is cancelled and BPM retains no history of the interaction.
- It is cancelled and the external database update is rolled back.
- It is cancelled and the external database update is not rolled back.
- It is cancelled and BPM retains an Event Log tracking the Pageflow.
- When filtering on text attributes, what would "s*s" return?
- only text of three characters beginning or ending with upper or lower case "s"
- anything beginning with "s" and ending with "s"
- anything beginning and ending with upper or lower case "s"
- only text of three characters beginning with "s" and ending with "s"
- Which two are Iteration Patterns? (Choose two.)
- Arbitrary Cycles
- Structured Loop
- Interleaved Routing
1. A, B
3. A and C
4. A, B, and D
5. C and D
9. A, B and D
11. A and C
13. A and B