Cloud computing brings both performance and cost benefits to the enterprise: self-service capabilities, task automation, resource pooling, demand aggregation, and application elasticity. It has completely transformed the way TIBCO customers can build, deploy, and manage their IT infrastructure.
Users now expect an experience that is available on-demand, managed, scalable, highly responsive, and disposable. These expectations often require a cloud environment that can respond to constantly changing requirements, priorities, resources, and usage. Cloud computing also gives service producers the opportunity for greater efficiencies in how their services are delivered to users.
TIBCO's solution for public, private, and hybrid cloud environments supplies fast paths to cloud deployments and better control over cloud resources. For example:
- Provision key applications with one click, and set rules that automatically provision additional instances when business-rule conditions are met.
- Leverage the benefits of cloud computing for performance, cost savings, and elasticity.
- Support real-time decision-making by scaling automatically as needed, using business rules to provision resources for fast execution of millions of events as well as to reduce resource use as soon as event frequency diminishes.
- Quickly build and deploy complex stacks comprised of different enterprise technologies.
Benefits of a Cloud Platform
- Increase Flexibility: Create a private cloud in order to pool your resources—compute, storage, and networking—and dynamically provision and scale applications and resources as needed.
- Support Self-Service: Deliver applications and resources as services, enabling users to request, configure, and manage IT services through an interactive portal that allows for automated provisioning.
- Automate: Quickly expand or contract services through automation or workflow, scaling IT services almost instantly to meet business requirements.
- Account for Resource Allocation: Charge for resource utilization to help users understand costs and operational efficiencies.
- Combine the flexibility and elasticity of the public cloud with the security and control of your own data center with efficient management software for the private cloud
- Leverage performance, scalability, and cost-saving using a subscription-based TIBCO platform as a service (PaaS) for the public cloud
Stephen DiFranco of HP speaks on what drives our technology decisions at TUCON 2012
TIBCO Silver - See How It Works
Interview with Georges Bory, Co-Founder Quartet FS