TIBCO RTView® is a lightweight application for optimized monitoring of TIBCO BusinessWorks™, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™, TIBCO Hawk®, and TIBCO Rendezvous® applications.
RTView is flexible and configurable, powerful and time-saving. Its intuitive point-and-click Display Builder lets users create customized dashboards and reports using palettes of display objects such as meters, gauges, graphs, scales, and dynamic text fields. Dashboards provide real-time monitoring of mission-critical information via browsers running very small applets, HTML thin clients, or JSR-168 compatible portlets. Users can expose any event-enabled application and elegantly display its status.
RTView eases and improves application monitoring and management with high-performance features, zero deployment costs, and easy distribution of enterprise information across firewalls.
- Increase Network Visibility and Speed Response: Configure alerts for exceptional conditions and for real-time network status.
- Avoid Time and Expense: Build and maintain custom interfaces without investing in expensive and time-consuming programming using the intuitive, point-and-click Display Builder.
- Improve Support for Decision-Makers: Easily show and correlate the broad variety of data flowing through the backbone.
- Improve Staff Efficiency: Give administrators the ability to monitor and manage from anywhere via web browser, interactive thin clients, tablets, or enterprise portals, and to create reports and displays quickly and easily.
- Quickly See Monitoring Thresholds: Drill down for detailed agent and micro-agent information.
- Manage the Network More Strategically: Leverage data archiving and trend analysis to make informed decisions about system changes.
Scale to real-time decision-making and unlock siloed data with TIBCO EMS
Monitor and manage distributed applications and processes with TIBCO Hawk
Manage threats, performance, IT big data, and compliance with TIBCO Log Management Intelligence
Correlate log data to identify security threats with Security Event Management