TIBCO ActiveSpaces Enterprise Edition
To lift the burden of big data, TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Enterprise Edition (EE) provides a distributed in-memory data grid that can increase processing speed so you can reduce reliance on costly transactional systems.
ActiveSpaces EE provides an infrastructure for building highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications. It creates large virtual data caches from the aggregate memory of participating nodes, scaling automatically as nodes join and leave. Combining the features and performance of databases, caching systems, and messaging software, it supports very large, highly volatile data sets and event-driven applications. And it frees developers to focus on business logic rather than on the complexities of distributing, scaling, and making applications autonomously fault-tolerant.
ActiveSpaces EE supplies configurable replication of virtual shared memory. This means that the space autonomously re-replicates and re-distributes lost data, resulting in an active-active fault-tolerant architecture without resource overhead.
- Reduce Management Cost: Off-load slow, expensive, and hard-to-maintain transactional systems.
- Deliver Ultra-Low, Predictable Latency: Use peer-to-peer communication, avoiding intervention by a central server.
- Drastically Improve Performance: Create next-generation elastic applications including high performance computing, extreme transaction processing, and complex event processing.
- Simplify Administration: Eliminate the complexity of implementing and configuring a distributed caching platform using a command-line administration tool with shell-like control keys that provide command history, syntax completion, and context-sensitive help.
- Become Platform Independent: Store database rows and objects and use the system as middleware to exchange information between heterogeneous platforms.
- Speed Development: Enable data virtualization and let developers focus on business logic rather than on the details of data implementation.