FTL MESSAGE SWITCH
TIBCO FTL® Message Switch deploys high-performance, peer-to-peer messaging applications directly on a highly-optimized server-switch, significantly improving performance, reliability, and manageability in a convenient, easily deployed hardware-based solution.
Extreme, Enterprise-Class Messaging Performance
As data volumes rise, so too will demands and requirements for high-speed message distribution and throughput. If you depend on extreme low-latency messaging to compete, TIBCO FTL Message Switch is the next step forward.
Revolutionary Messaging Middleware Approach
Melding network technology and server functionality, TIBCO FTL Message Switch is the first truly integrated and inline messaging middleware solution – providing highly reliable performance without specialized hardware, such as field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Supreme Messaging Application Speed
TIBCO FTL Message Switch allows your extreme-low-latency applications to be deployed directly onto the network layer via an optimized server-switch, eliminating multiple servers and removing additional network hops to further reduce end-to-end message latency.
Reliable, Persistent Messaging
The TIBCO FTL Message Switch includes a distributed, persistence engine that maximizes message performance – with guaranteed message delivery and throughput levels over 850,000 messages per second. With this approach, you'll no longer need to deploy multiple servers or deal with the complexity of splitting traffic between multiple systems in application logic.
- Fully Integrated Solution: Layer 2/Layer 3 switching fabric natively integrates with existing networking backbones and TIBCO FTL®, the industry's fastest messaging middleware platform.
- Extreme Performance and Reliability: Eliminates the need for multiple boxes – delivering improved message performance, reliability, and manageability in a convenient, easily deployable, hardware-based solution.
- Rapid Application Development: Seamlessly integrates with existing applications and infrastructure components via easy-to-use APIs for C, Java, and .NET.
- Rapid Deployment and Messaging Provisioning: Highly modular, fault-tolerant, and self-healing design enables exceptional operational flexibility with network virtualization – making zero-touch provisioning of virtual machines and network services a reality.
- Enterprise-Class Resilience and Performance: Resilient and extensible messaging middleware draws on more than 20 years of industry-leading experience in high-performance messaging technology and is based on an enterprise-class UNIX operating system (includes Pluribus Networks nvOS) – proven to provide continuous availability and scalability in demanding, mission-critical environments.
- Out-of-the-Box Fault-Tolerance: Prevents downtime and data loss in the event of switch failures by providing continuous messaging availability to applications.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Harnesses innovative breakthroughs in hardware technology. Includes high performance multi-core processors and support for 1, 10, and 40 Gb Ethernet connectivity.
- Optimized Network Performance: Streamlines messaging protocol to minimize intra-host network traffic and maximize throughput for high-volume environments (or those where bandwidth is limited).
Citihub: Breaking world records in Messaging with TIBCO