TIBCO ENTERPRISE MESSAGE SERVICE
TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ is standards-based messaging middleware that simplifies and accelerates the integration and management of data distribution in high-performance, enterprise environments – enabling real-time decision-making and event-driven execution of business operations.
Rapid Integration and Throughput
Reduces the time, complexity, and cost of message delivery while helping you integrate disparate systems and IT assets – significantly improving message throughput to accelerate data delivery, execution speed, and organizational response times.
Simplified Messaging Management
Central administration allows you to configure and monitor all instances of Enterprise Message Service within your environment. Changes to multiple instances can be made from a central location and deployed automatically.
Low Latency, High Availability, Reliable Message Delivery
Full fault-tolerance and horizontal scalability sustain low, consistent latency, high availability, and reliable message delivery – even during peak-volume periods or should a hardware failure occur.
- Reduce Complexity and Cost: Flexible architecture simplifies operational complexity and lowers costs by supporting open standards, existing systems, and a broad range of technologies – including C, COBOL, Java EE, and .NET – for servers, desktops, and mobile devices. TCK certified to both the JMS 1.1 and 2.0 standards.
- Scale Performance and Reliability: Distributed architecture eliminates single points of failure via load-balancing, routing, and fault-tolerant configuration. Reliably supports high-throughput messaging with 99.99% uptime. Support for multiple qualities of service from reliable to fully guaranteed and transactional message delivery models.
- Deliver Secure Messaging: Security and administrative controls, including TLS/SSL for client-to-server and server-to-server connectivity provide secure message delivery, as well as plug-ins for custom-built authentication (JAAS).
- Satisfy Application Demands: Multiple protocols can be supported on the same platform with several quality of service levels. It can also supply broad messaging semantics and different messaging, including externally managed JTA or XA-compliant transactions.
- Access Data On-the-Go: High-performance middleware messaging backbone can be easily extended to web and mobile devices with TIBCO® Web Messaging for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™.
T-Mobile: Keeping customers happy by processing 60M transactions per day.
Accelerate the integration of real-time data by removing the need – and cost –third-party storage with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ Appliance
Extend your messaging to web and mobile devices with TIBCO® Web Messaging
Rapidly integrate systems and applications – using little to no code – with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™
Monitor the health of your backbone using customized dashboards with TIBCO® RTView®
Find, solve, and prevent network problems with TIBCO Hawk®