Automation is the connected core of an event-enabled enterprise. It helps derive value from massive amounts of data by enabling you to see what matters, understand what it means, and act quickly with purpose in high-impact moments.
Why Automation Matters
Success in the 21st century will look nothing like it did in the past. With more data, higher demands, and increasingly volatile risk – there's more to see, understand, and react to.
To compete, organizations must be flexible and fast – able to adapt and respond to market conditions as they shift and change. TIBCO's automation platform delivers the flexibility and speed to bend and flex in real time – providing a responsive framework that adjusts and aligns to business strategies and requirements as they emerge.
How It Works
Our high-performance, open-standards solutions make it easy for real-time information to flow freely within and outside of the enterprise – ensuring it is accurate, available, accessible, and usable from anywhere at any time.
- Systems and applications can easily connect, integrate, and communicate with each other – no matter the data source, language, or format
- Information locked in disparate applications and siloes is released – allowing data to immediately flow to where it's needed
- Real-time data and events are fully available to all other systems, applications, and business processes – easy to access, consume, and act upon
- Data records are centralized, accurate, and kept in sync across all systems, applications, channels, and touch points
- Business processes are optimized – free from complexity, effective, and make efficient use of existing resources (including your most expensive: people)
- Maximize Revenue: Capture value from every opportunity by ensuring timely intelligence is available and can be acted on meaningfully before outcomes crystallize
- Drive Efficiency Up & Costs Down: Increase the performance of systems, applications, processes, and people across the organization
- Effectively Mitigate Risk: Elevate visibility across operations to get ahead of risks before they materialize – and minimize their impact should they occur
- Support Faster, Better Decisions: Ensure accurate, real-time information is available, accessible, and usable from anywhere across the organization
- Enhance Agility & Business Performance: Elastically scale resources to meet dynamic demands, address business requirements, and solve problems as they emerge
- Accelerate Innovation: Reduce complexity to introduce competitive new products, services, and business capabilities faster
- Integrate faster and allow systems, applications, and data sources to readily connect and communicate with each other with an open application integration platform
- Reduce app development time and costs by rapidly assembling flexible, reusable services with application development solutions
- Enhance the performance of business processes by simplifying complexity and managing workflow within business process management
- Reliably transport high volumes of real-time data and events with high-speed messaging technology
- Maximize the value of your data by gaining a centralized, trusted source of accurate information with master data management
- Achieve the highest level of performance and availability with single, unified in-memory computing platform
- Optimize infrastructure, service, and application performance with highly visual monitoring and management solutions
FedEx: using automation to track millions of packages every day in real time.