See how BAE Systems did it.Watch the video >>
SHARED SERVICES TRANSFORMATION
Improving customer satisfaction is a top priority for shared services professionals. As a platform for business process improvement, TIBCO Nimbus® addresses the key issues needed to improve customer satisfaction, including:
- Process standardization and on-going optimization of variants
- Business-led ERP implementation
- Robust governance and change management
- Effective support and training for service users and delivery teams
- Real-time performance KPIs in process context
- Effective collaboration and continuous improvement
Whether you're an early stage Shared Service Organization (SSO) or a mature Global Business Services (GBS) organization, Nimbus enables you to align your people, systems, and processes to improve performance while reducing costs, risks and the burden of control and compliance audit.
Using Nimbus with Universal Process Notation dramatically accelerates process capture in interactive workshops that drive high levels of engagement. This easy-to-understand, governed, and rich process content is deployed to all users through a personalized role based portal that we call an "Intelligent Operations Manual."
The outcome is improved customer satisfaction, made possible by a better understanding shared by all process stakeholders, a single source of the truth that aligns business with IT, collaborative improvement of process, and the ability to deploy changes that stick.
- SSO leaders: Support standardization and continuous improvement. Improve agility, lower costs, make it easier to on-board customers, and increase customer satisfaction. Gain transparency of the entire value chain and real-time performance.
- Process owners: Process visualization and governance make it easy to collaborate with all stakeholders to standardize, measure, and improve the end-to-end processes.
- SSO customers / buyers: Greater transparency and shared understanding of the service provided, makes the service easier to buy, easier to transition to and then easier to collaboratively enhance.
- SSO service users: Gain better understanding of the service delivered, which drives improved compliance with required ways of working. Enable better collaboration with service staff and facilitate the adoption of changes.
- Shared service staff: SSO staff will find it easier to work consistently and deliver excellent customer service because they all understand the process and adopt required changes more easily.
- SSO transition managers: SSO transition managers can easily on-board customers, achieve standardization, and manage variances because SSO and customers have a common understanding of the process.
- IT program teams: Up-to-date process descriptions enable better collaboration with the business to elicit business requirements and implement system improvements faster at reduced risk.
- Lean/CI/Innovation teams: Process improvement scenarios can be modelled and deployed seamlessly as guidance to all stakeholders, thus accelerating change and driving adoption. Single source of the truth, improved collaboration, and two-way communication makes continuous improvement easier for all.
- Compliance teams: Unified view of processes, compliance obligations, and business controls improves your compliance and control regime, reducing compliance burden and improving agility.