TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Service Bus is a lightweight enterprise service bus (ESB) that mediates the communication between applications and services by routing and transforming disparate data formats and transport protocols.
It supports rapid development, near-zero coding, and low maintenance. Its standards-based platform reduces complexity and increases flexibility and reuse by replacing hard-coded service dependencies with configuration.
Highly scalable, its elastic backbone can also reliably support high availability requirements, enabling you to quickly onboard services from third-party environments or a TIBCO-based infrastructure.
- Lower Costs: Provide an SOA infrastructure that fits into any heterogeneous environment.
- Rapid Service Onboarding: Reduce complexity by enabling quick and easy onboarding of a large number of services.
- Configure, NOT Code: Increase flexibility and service reuse by replacing hard-coded service dependencies and protocols with dynamic configuration and deployment.
- Manage with Ease: Save time and reduce complexity with role-based, easy-to-use, lifecycle management.
- Increased Security: Manage secure communication across disparate systems and services by applying security policies for specific interactions.
- Transport Bridging: Use one communication protocol internally while communicating with partners via another protocol without changing internal communication patterns.
- Version Management: As partners offer additional functionality via new versions of services, having a service bus enables organizations to quickly route their requests to newer versions of these services without any modification to their current services infrastructure.
- Minimize Errors: Features like custom mediation, nested routing, and context propagation allow developers to modularize and abstract custom tasks, unify flow snippets, and make in-flow decisions. This modularization allows for faster development and reduced errors in mediation flows.
- Context Propagation: Full message and security context propagation offers a great degree of flexibility to manage security and routing with your mediation flows.
- Ease of Use: The design environment is based on TIBCO Business Studio™, a unified, Eclipse-based environment for TIBCO products. Mediation creation and debugging is based on a zero-coding environment that involves minimum configuration.