Everyone's approach to enterprise application integration is changing: Your company is moving to the cloud and rapidly adopting mobile as a delivery channel.
Your business wants more effective engagement with customers via web, mobile, and social channels. Your partners want more collaboration with you. Lines of business (LOBs) are increasingly adopting cloud services (SaaS). IT has to maintain governance and be ready to help.
Where enterprise application integration projects used to be driven by your Integration Competency Center or Center of Excellence, iPaaS vendors now offer simplified integration tools. What approach do you take? Be flexible and take an adaptive approach to integration.
Choose the Right Tool Based on Your Role
Application Project and LOB Developers
Time-to-market pressures make you yearn for a simple, easy-to-use application integration platform, especially because speed seems more important than long-term reliability, scalability, and maintainability. Traditional on-premise enterprise application integration seems too complex for innovative prototyping.
No worries. Using the same underlying industry-leading architecture that drives many of the world's largest integration projects, TIBCO's application integration platform gives you the flexibility to quickly and easily deploy and run your integration projects on any platform. Offerings include:
- TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Express: The same ease-of-use as an open-source enterprise service bus (ESB) at a competitive price. With BusinessWorks Express, you can tune configuration parameters rather than write additional code or buy additional hardware, which you would have to do with open-source products. Its advanced functionality provides the needed reliability and scalability out-of-the-box, so you can avoid the unexpected costs and project delays common when using the so called "good enough" integration offerings.
- TIBCO Cloud Bus™: This integration platform as a service (iPaaS) lets you seize the full potential of your cloud investments by streamlining processes between your SaaS and on-premise systems. With Cloud Bus, the enterprise cloud integration platform lets you to be up and running in minutes.
Integration Competency Center Developers
Due to the sheer volume of work and typical fast turns, the Integration Competency Center cannot own all enterprise application integration projects. But by adopting an adaptive approach and working collaboratively to guide various teams toward a common set of tools, you can achieve governance over standards and architecture. Down the road, if a project proves to be successful and becomes your responsibility, the common set of technologies provides a quick and seamless transition.
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ is at the heart of TIBCO's application integration platform. It allows you to expose data as real-time events or API services, giving you the support you need to master the constantly evolving enterprise application landscape.
The TIBCO enterprise application integration platform goes beyond making data available. It provides tools to:
- Manage the quality of your data with TIBCO® MDM
- Design business processes based on real-time events with TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM
- Monetize your integration services leveraging an API marketplace with TIBCO® API Exchange
- Correlate meaningful business information from events and data flows with complex event processing
Find out in less than five minutes whether your integration platform is mature enough to meet today’s business demands.
See how TIBCO's integration platform helps you identify opportunities and take action.
SAS funding new projects through savings