TIBCO ActiveMatrix Lifecycle Governance
TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Lifecycle Governance Framework is a comprehensive, end-to-end platform that helps efficiently transform business needs into SOA service ideas and deployments.
The platform provides several important capabilities. It includes an SOA registry and repository, forming a system of record for your enterprise SOA. It also supplies a rich set of governance capabilities enabling SOA visibility, trust, and control. And it supports service reuse by making it easy to categorize, publish, discover, and reuse services across development teams and departments.
- Foster Collaboration: Automate key processes and best practices for easier organizational adoption.
- Improve Implementation Planning: Publish and discover business services and related metadata, and analyze the impact of proposed work using the flexible, powerful service catalog.
- Trust Service Reuse: Discover services, detect rogue services, and reach a detailed understanding of service attributes through graphical and textual navigation.
- Enable Excellence: Use best practices for automation and control over the service lifecycle, including service candidacy, QA and test, deployment, version management, and devaluation.
- Manage Design-Time Policy: Automate the processes of validating architectural consistency, driving service lifecycle decisions and promotions, and enabling registry and repository integrity.
- Provide and Deliver Information: Support the flow of critical SOA governance information to key stakeholders and decision-makers using flexible reporting capabilities.