Digital business requires that applications share data. This has been the case for some time, but what is different now is the variety of endpoints, data formats, and users who need to get in on it. With a an enterprise-grade Application integration platform, the complex becomes simple.
TIBCO offers a hybrid integration platform that addresses the complete spectrum of requirements so you can attain cloud efficiencies while keeping your legacy:
- Integrate on-premises and cloud endpoints, or a combination of both
- Handle the needs of all users with time-saving tools
- Support all integration patterns with flexible products
Featured Product Areas
A vast library of connectors makes it easy to integrate on-premises systems, cloud applications, and social networks, all while abstracting the complexities of their APIs.
In addition, the TIBCO Application Integration platform provides the technologies needed to support a wide variety of integration patterns:
- Provide robust transaction automation and validation to modernize B2B environments by either complementing or replacing your existing B2B gateway and translator using TIBCO B2B integration
- Reliably transfer files inside and outside your enterprise—with full security, control, compliance, and auditability—with TIBCO® Managed File Transfer
- Modernize and migrate your mainframe into an advanced, event-driven SOA able to respond in real time to changes, threats, and opportunities with TIBCO mainframe integration software.
- Use imperfect data despite inconsistencies without needing standardization or rule sets with TIBCO pattern matching data analysis.
The components of TIBCO's Application Integration portfolio can operate independently but are also tightly integrated so you can evolve your capabilities as needed, and design your journey to bring productive solutions at every step.
With our TIBCO platform, we accelerated implementation time by about 40 percent while reducing the effort required to integrate applications by about 20 percent.
—Michael Cares Director of Mainstream Solutions TUI InfoTec
Technology is such an ingrained part of everything we do. From reservations to operations to onboard experiences, it's crucial we get these systems to talk to each other. We chose TIBCO because we like the product, but more importantly, we like the partnership we're forming.
—Bill Martin CIO Royal Caribbean
Our services-oriented architecture is much more flexible than the old brittle integration architecture we had. We now get much better solutions, and the cost of delivering them goes down, plus our time to market is much better.
—Scott Edie Manager of application Technology, and security architecture
BusinessWorks Container Edition Whiteboard
Why integration and choreographing of microservices doesn’t have to be complicatedWatch Now
Creating and Deploying APIs Whiteboard
Quickly and easily model, create, test, and deploy APIWatch Now
Four Clues Your Organization Suffers from Inefficient Integration, ERP Integration Part 1
Fifteen Clues that Your ERP System is Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level, ERP Integration Part 2