Nobody knows your business better than you.
Map it yourself in minutes.
For your business to grow and transform, you need the ability to communicate clearly how to get things done… right. The best way to do this is through mapping your business processes and operations. This doesn’t apply to just big corporations with enormous consulting budgets; it is true for companies of all shapes and sizes. TIBCO Nimbus™ Maps makes it easy enough that you can do it yourself.
You can map your own business processes and operations to facilitate business growth and rapid employee on-boarding. Or, communicate major operational changes or digital transformation efforts to your entire team (or organization) in a manner that minimizes business disruption.
With Nimbus™ Maps, your team will be able to:
- Define processes in an easy-to-understand "visual language"
- Collaborate on improvements and change
- Publish new maps, change and publish existing maps
- Send and track notifications for new maps or procedural changes
- See exactly how to perform job-related tasks and activities the right way
- Suggest process changes
- Immediately locate the most up to date version of documents, forms, or links for each task
- Receive notifications for procedural updates and changes
How does it do it?
- Process mapping in the cloudNo Installation, No Upkeep
- Designed for Purpose NotationSimple to Use & Easy to Understand
- Built-in Collaboration & ApprovalsDesign in Teams
- Attach drilldowns, docs, & linksProvide the Most Up to Date Information
- NotificationsNotify Your Team of New & Updated Processes
Join the TIBCO Nimbus Maps Community
Join the conversation about TIBCO Nimbus Maps. Ask questions, share methods, and compare business transformation success.Go to Community
Tell us what you think
We would love to hear your ideas on how we can make TIBCO Nimbus Maps better and easier to use. Don't hold back.Leave Feedback
Start Communicating Clearly
Sign up today for a free trial to start mapping your business in minutes.Sign Up
Get started with a free 30-day trial, which includes:
Unlimited Mappers and Unlimited Team Members
Sign Up Now
Nimbus Maps Browser Client Requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Team License
- 5 Mappers and 100 Team Members: $199 per Month
- 1 Additional Mapper: $39 per Month
- 100 Additional Team Members: $49 per Month