With Mobile Commerce, the subscriber's handset becomes a powerful payment device – and an unequalled mobile marketing tool for service providers. Mobile Commerce provides the capabilities to link any type of payment account to a mobile phone account and enables mobile subscribers to initiate payment transactions with merchants through their handset. This function allows the subscriber to manage proximity payments and remote payments, as well as periodic payments.
A powerful business rules engine enables collection of payment events, correlating the information to subscribers' profiles. Then Mobile Commerce creates value-added services in anticipation of customer needs with real-time promotions, campaign management, loyalty programs or fee optimizations.
- Commission plans configured per merchant/subscriber profile
- Multi-payment capability with configurable rules for payment selection
- Transaction limits based on merchant/subscriber profiles
- Blacklists with dynamic policy invocation
- Reporting and statistics
- Subscriber/merchant self-service web GUI