TIBCO Named as Finalist in Seven Categories for the Annual 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
Network Products Guide Selects TIBCO LogLogic as Industry Leader for Multiple Categories Including Compliance, IT Services, Information Security, Risk Management, and Performance Optimization
Palo Alto, Calif, May 08, 2012 - TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ:TIBX), today announced that LogLogic, a recently acquired company of TIBCO, was named by Network Products Guide as a finalist in seven categories, for its Seventh Annual 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards.
Network Products Guide, a leading technology research and advisory reference, nominates industry and peer leaders in every facet of the IT industry and recognizes them for their achievements. Winners are being honored in Las Vegas on May 8, 2012, during the annual dinner and presentations. The annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards were created to honor and generate industry wide recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and IT providers worldwide.
LogLogicwas named a Network Products Guide award finalist in the following categories:
- Hot Companies and Organizations
- Best Products & Services: Compliance -- For the LogLogic® Compliance Manager 2 Product
- Best Products & Services: IT Products & Services for Large Enterprises -- For the LogLogic®Log Management Infrastructure 5.3 platform
- Best Products & Services: Information Security and Risk Management -- For LogLogic®Security Information and Event Manager Suite
- Best Products & Services: Performance Optimization -- For the LogLogic® MX product
- PR & Marketing Categories: Outbound Messaging Campaign of the Year -- For campaign, "Occupy Log" Protesters Bring LogLogic to the Forefront of RSA Buzzcampaign
- PR & Marketing Categories: Heightening Information Technology Awareness Campaign of the Year -- For campaign, Industry Survey Applies Hard Numbers to Big Data Buzz
"TIBCO LogLogic is known widely for the unique depth and breadth of the solution suites. The range of award categories that we have been named a finalist in further validates the work we've done to provide first-rate solutions across the board," said Raj Verma, Vice President, Worldwide Marketing. "This esteemed industry and peer award recognizes our effectiveness in helping companies manage and drive actionable insight and concrete business value from the growing amount of data being generated."
The complete list of award finalists can be found here: http://www.networkproductsguide.com/awards/
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's optimizing claims, processing trades, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes and applications in real time. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
# # #
TIBCO, The Power of Now, two-second advantage, LogLogic, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiariesin the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.