Sound corporate governance policies are essential to earning and retaining the trust of investors. TIBCO Software is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity. This website was established to provide you with key information about our corporate governance policies. These policies provide a framework for the proper operation of our company, consistent with the best interests of our stockholders.
|Board of Directors||Management|
|Contact the Board||Committee Composition|
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Presiding Director
- Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Code of Ethics for Chief Executive and Senior Financial Officers
- Related Party Transaction Policy & Procedure
Recent SEC Filings
View TIBCO's SEC Filings.