TIBCO AT LOW LATENCY SUMMIT 2012, LONDON
No one understands the value of having the right information at the right place, just a little bit ahead of everyone else, better than capital markets. At TIBCO we have a proven history of a relentless focus on high performance messaging middleware for financial markets for over 25 years.
We are delighted to be a Platinum Sponsor at the 2012 Low Latency Summit in London to join you in a conversation on the business and technology of low latency trading. Visit us at Booth 100 to discuss the latest innovations in messaging middleware, from extreme-low latency to mobile and web messaging.
Also join us for the pre-lunch keynote on "The Importance of Messaging Middleware in Low-Latency Trading Architectures" presented by Vasil Kajcovski, Director, Messaging Business in Financial Markets, EMEA, TIBCO Software. This presentation will address the pros and cons of “build vs. buy,” the current trends in the market, and discuss the main building blocks of low-latency trading architecture.
TIBCO High Performance Messaging Forum
TIBCO is hosting a special invite-only workshop for our customers and partners alongside the Low Latency Summit. Registration is complimentary and includes access to the exhibit floor at the A-Team Low Latency Trading conference.
Sessions and panels include:
- High-Performance Messaging keynote: Hear how TIBCO is pushing the boundaries of performance and empowering the Event Enabled Enterprise of the 21st century.
- TIBCO FTL® raises the bar again: Learn about the latest performance benchmarks on the all-new Intel® Xeon® Sandy Bridge EP servers and Mellanox interconnect solutions.
- The road ahead for High-Performance Messaging: Hear the latest updates on the TIBCO Messaging product portfolio and future initiatives.
- Extend Enterprise Messaging with TIBCO Web Messaging: Learn about extending your messaging backbone to web and mobile devices with the all-new TIBCO Web Messaging.
- Best Practices in Architecting Extreme-Low-Latency Trading Infrastructure: Learn from the panel how to leverage best practices in creating an extreme-low latency trading infrastructure.