Since 1986, PerkinElmer Informatics has been supporting researchers across industry and academia with market-leading intelligently designed software solutions. We are thrilled to announce the start of the 100 days of Spotfire—celebrating one of the most powerful tools in the PerkinElmer Informatics catalog, TIBCO Spotfire.
Big data is only getting bigger…
As a scientist, you know what it’s like to struggle with vast amounts of complex data from a wide array of sources. As data outputs increase, so does the pressure to find the needle in the “data” stack that leads to your next big discovery. Our pursuits for data-driven insights and agile decision-making have never been greater.
Spotfire provides dynamic analysis and visualization tools that will tackle the most cumbersome data sets with just a few clicks of the mouse. What’s more, Spotfire not only finds answers to the questions you have, it also uncovers solutions to questions you didn’t realize needed answers.
Start the 100-day revolution
Over the next 100 days, we challenge you to take part in the revolution of taking back your data and unlocking insights that dramatically change the way you look at your research outputs. Each day we will showcase a variety of posts covering topics such as:
- How to use Spotfire to easily analyze data from multiple sources—including biological assay data and chemical structures and properties, cellular images, genomics, and proteomics data
- Simple steps to creating and customizing visualizations and dashboards
- Stories of how labs like yours apply Spotfire to their research
- Time-saving tips, shortcuts, and feature spotlights
- Available application stories around Lead Discovery and OmicsOffice to get more insights out of your research
- Ways to easily share your Spotfire analytics and dashboards with colleagues
The first post in the series discusses health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). As if the volume, variety, and velocity of pharmaceutical data aren’t already flowing at a head-spinning rate, HEOR data is adding another layer of complexity—as well as opportunity. Read the blog post here.
Additionally, did you know that visual data analytics could help fight Ebola? Find out how in this webinar.
Finally, we’ll be hosting a variety of in-person and online events and offering flash promotions and discounts throughout the next 100 days. Stay tuned by following PerkinElmer (LinkedIn , Facebook, and Twitter) and TIBCO (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and on social media.