You will not believe what a silly week I’ve had at Dreamforce, the weirdest conference on the planet!
I started out by watching the most head-scratching keynote. Mark Benioff actually crab-walked onstage yelling Bazinga! in front of thousands of opera-singing attendees.
- People visit the booth and fill in a Formvine form. Formvine is TIBCO’s form tool but SurveyMonkey or Wufoo would work, as well.
- Then, Simplr steps in to grab the words, as well as the attendee’s name and email address.
- It uses our Google Sheets connector to put the names and email addresses in a spreadsheet so we can keep track of the visitors in a more targeted way than the typical badge scan.
- Simplr then uses the Gmail connector to put together the email from our own personal account, dropping the words into the story, like a mail merge, and emails it right to the people in the moment. They can check their phones and read the story they created.
- After people leave the booth, another recipe picks up the names and email addresses, and emails everyone to say thanks for visiting the Simplr Preview.