If you work at a company that’s been in business for more than five minutes, odds are pretty good that you use Microsoft® Outlook. Like it or not, Outlook is still the workhorse of enterprise communication. And now there’s a way to make it part of your social strategy.
Outlook is omnipresent.
Outlook is more than just an email client — it includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, a journal, and even web browsing (for some reason). As a result, it’s entirely possible for employees to come to work in the morning, launch Outlook, and never leave the app all day.
Unfortunately, that traps them in the horror-show that is modern email. As we’ve already discussed, email kills productivity, wastes time and causes miscommunication, and needlessly costs companies money. So it seems almost Medieval to condemn employees to collaborate exclusively using the outdated email protocol.
Luckily, employees can now have the best of both worlds — the familiarity of Outlook combined with the social features of tibbr: Introducing tibbr for Microsoft Outlook.®
Plug into the power of social.
tibbr for Microsoft Outlook® is a software plugin that brings all the functionality of tibbr to a handy sidebar within Outlook so conversations can be accessed right where people work.
tibbr for Microsoft Outlook® lets you:
- Get all your updates, all in one place. Track your tibbr activity feed, notifications, and other knowledge directly from inside your Outlook client.
- Collaborate with coworkers. Post questions, comment on discussions, and work together with colleagues seamlessly, just like using tibbr.
- Share without switching apps. Access, upload, and attach files from your desktop, intranet, or cloud services without ever leaving Outlook.
- Convert emails into conversations. Drag-and-drop emails into the tibbr sidebar to automatically create new conversations around them.
- See people’s tibbr profiles. When you highlight an email in Outlook, a pop-up window shows the tibbr Profile information for the person.