If you’ve got questions about Enterprise Social Networking, you should watch this video from our recent 2013 Munich social roundtable on creating a collaborative culture within your organization. Our Social Business event in Munich, Germany culminated with a panel of social business experts answering audience questions about proving the value, implementing, and rolling out a private social network.
The panel featured Deepak Bhandary, Social Program Manager for Schneider Electric, Verena Karrasch-vom Steeg, PR Manager for Allesklar, Pasi Nikkanen, Head of Digital Channels for Tieto, and Marcus Mueller, Managing Director for Unoso sharing real-world experiences using social collaboration software to increase innovation, improve teamwork, and transform employee onboarding.
Here are the questions featured in the video:
1. What are some of the challenges rolling out an ESN?
2. Why do you need executive support?
3. Why is there value for the user?
4. How do you create the business case?
5. How does social coexist with other platforms?
6. What topics are appropriate on an internal social network?
7. Are conversations monitored?
8. Do employees actually use the mobile app?
9. Who motivates tibbr communities and subjects?